Gas Prices Here we go

DAKA

28 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

$7.00+ by the end of summer. 

All part of the plan to keep us isolated and immobile. 

Maybe $7, but do you really think the dumocrats are THAT smart and capable of thinking that far in advance

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Depends on the state.  $3.49 in Fla. right now for regular.  $4.09 for Premium.  I just gassed up.  I'll say at least $5.25 reg and pushin $6.00 for Premium.

FJB!!!:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

Just so you know  ORION is always about .20 or 25 cents cheaper    Yeah and     F J B   !  !  !

• Thanks 2

In my area Kroger “membership” gets a three cent per gallon discount. Discover card gives a one percent rebate. At $3.03/gallon the Kroger discount plus the rebate is six cents. Exxon/Mobil “membership” has carried a six cent discount until recently, when it was increased to ten cents. Exxon/Mobil is now ahead of Kroger/Discover until gasoline is more than $7.03/gallon. Wonder when that will be?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, janice6 said:

When the government loses its road tax revenue from lack of gas sales, your electric car will by making it up greatly by creative taxation.

A mileage tax is already in the proposal stage at least. Once enacted it won’t be limited to electric vehicles. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3