Gas Prices Here we go

DAKA

5 hours ago, railfancwb said:

A mileage tax is already in the proposal stage at least. Once enacted it won’t be limited to electric vehicles. 

Government is eliminating conservation and efficiency in order to maximize their theft of our money as taxes.  No point in considering mileage or any form of economy in transportation - government is working against us rather than for us.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, railfancwb said:

A mileage tax is already in the proposal stage at least. Once enacted it won’t be limited to electric vehicles. 

Very true.  Problem for me is I have two vehicles that have no OBD ports or computer data tracking devices on them.  Wonder how long before they outlaw them when they go full tilt on the taxation by mileage.   And it only takes a couple of seconds to disconnect the speedo/odo  meters. 

• Like 2

On 2/24/2022 at 1:36 PM, DAKA said:

Maybe $7, but do you really think the dumocrats are THAT smart and capable of thinking that far in advance

Dumocrats aren’t the ones planning. They are merely foot soldiers. For example notice how BLM (not Bureau of Land Management) and Antifa disappeared from the news after early November 2020. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Very true.  Problem for me is I have two vehicles that have no OBD ports or computer data tracking devices on them.  Wonder how long before they outlaw them when they go full tilt on the taxation by mileage.   And it only takes a couple of seconds to disconnect the speedo/odo  meters. 

Obama’s Cash for Clunkers got rid of a bunch including many which would have become very collectible. Insurance companies like to total older vehicles. 

• Like 1

Knowing a bit about the oil and gas industries, high energy prices can come down almost in the blink of an eye.

Keystone and leases.

But Brandon will not do it because he loves the American people sooooooooooooooooooo  much.

How else do some want it proven how much he cares about them? Ask those forsaken in Afghanistan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1