Gunkid might be back on GT, the other forum

45 minutes ago, Maser said:

GT and BARFCUM both had the same problem that is pretty much blamed on the sheer size of the membership there.  The problem of too many posers who think playing 15 hours a day of CoD makes them a weapon expert.  ARs and Glocks are probably the most popular guns in video games and movies so of course forums that discuss them attract the posers.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times I'll be watching a legit gun channel like Forgotten Weapons and I scroll down to the comments and there's a **** ton of video game talk.  I like video games and all, but ****!  Put down the controller and pick up a gun and range bag and experience the real thing already!  Hurry up before the Dems **** things up so much that you have to take out a second mortgage just to fire a brick of rimfire ammo.   

Try working at a gun range. The video game inspired bull crap gets deep real fast. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, tous said:

Tell them that none of their hockey teams will make it past the first round yet again.

They hate that even more.

All your hockey are belong to us!

:biggrin:

Ask them why they haven't won the Stanley Cup in the 21st century, while Tampa Florida (where ice isn't even found) has won it THREE times? :sunburn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Caliber Corner
it was designed with a 7" blade, due to the need to penetrate the Nazi great coat, pack harness, with bad angles of striking and incomplete thrusts. Those guys KNEW that 6" of penetration is PLENTY and like repeat shots, you can stab again in .20 second or less, The FBI bs arose out of their...
  • Like 1

(Devlar continues, days later...)

the point is not the knife itself, twits. It's about the depth of penetration needed. The FBI's 12" thing is complete bs. They made it up, to try to hide the fact that they completely MISSED Platt over 40x at 6m and less. He could NOT have all 8 of them "underfire' at the same time, eh? they were panic-stricken punks, out for some easy overtime-pay, never dreaming that they'd actually run into the robbers. They DID step up and try, they were not cowards, but they 'WERE completely inept/inadequate for the occasion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, tous said:

Tell them that none of their hockey teams will make it past the first round yet again.

They hate that even more.

All your hockey are belong to us!

:biggrin:

eh ?

• Haha 3

On 4/20/2024 at 9:12 PM, Peng said:

It isn't so bad over there, I go back and forth.

If I get banned for anything, it will be for pointing out that Canadian Bacon is just ham. 

They hate that.

I'm over there every day just as I am here every day. I usually stay on the Okie Corral. tom.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Devlar (Gunkid) posted:

not all game is big game, guys. The 22lr conversion unit for the 223 will take small game, train novices, is permitted at indoor ranges, saves you 50c per shot, wont blow out your barrel in 5-10k rds. That versatility makes the .300 look sick by comparison. You can always have a spare upper receive in .458 SOCOm, which will take deer to 400m with a silencer and subsonic ammo. Much better than 300. The .458 subsonic doesn't need brain hits to silence a sentry, but the 300 BO does.

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/5-56-vs-300-blk-for-me.1999867/page-3#post-32592916

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Devlar (Gunkid) posted:

not all game is big game, guys. The 22lr conversion unit for the 223 will take small game, train novices, is permitted at indoor ranges, saves you 50c per shot, wont blow out your barrel in 5-10k rds. That versatility makes the .300 look sick by comparison. You can always have a spare upper receive in .458 SOCOm, which will take deer to 400m with a silencer and subsonic ammo. Much better than 300. The .458 subsonic doesn't need brain hits to silence a sentry, but the 300 BO does.

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/5-56-vs-300-blk-for-me.1999867/page-3#post-32592916

Lol... I have all 3, and he's mostly right.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 9:12 PM, Peng said:

It isn't so bad over there, I go back and forth.

If I get banned for anything, it will be for pointing out that Canadian Bacon is just ham. 

They hate that.

Tell them that you know that they only eat at Timmy's, for every meal.  eh?

• Haha 2

On 4/20/2024 at 9:15 PM, Batesmotel said:

Try working at a gun range. The video game inspired bull crap gets deep real fast. 

I try to avoid public ranges like the plague! 😱

• Like 3

So (sorry, gwalch) if our minds have corners, do we have to dust there?  :headscratch:

We know that there are windmills there.

Did Biden's donors own them in 1968?

I reckon I need a nap before more pondering.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tous said:

So (sorry, gwalch) if our minds have corners, do we have to dust there?  :headscratch:

We know that here are windmills there.

Did Biden's donors own them in 1968?

I reckon I need a nap before more pondering.

Nap is ALWAYS a great idea..maybe a little snack before ?

• Like 1