Gunkid might be back on GT, the other forum

9 hours ago, Dukenukem said:

Yeah they threw me out over something I don’t even remember nor do I understand it and I won’t grace them with my presence anymore since I’m unwelcome 

Me too   2 years ago...

• Like 1

The mods wanted my head on a plate after I forwarded to them an inappropriate picture that one of their advertisers posted on the site. It was a bra manufacturer that made absolutely see through bras. As sheer as the thinnest pantyhose. But they raised hell with me for pointing it out to them privately. I never went public with it. I hope they spend eternity in a cardboard box with Hot Dog Cart guy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Maser said:

I remember being accused of being that guy back when I was like 16.  🤣

I've seen enough of your posts to say you can rest easy, doubt anyone really thought that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tous said:

The tactical wheelbarrow is back!

:banana:

I think my favorite was the guy absorbing multiple .308 rounds with his back to give his partner time to pull a rifle out of a wagon, or some plan to that effect.

He really should have just staged weapons in the planters so he could take cover and have access to the kind of firepower that would win such an engagement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Fog said:

I think my favorite was the guy absorbing multiple .308 rounds with his back to give his partner time to pull a rifle out of a wagon, or some plan to that effect.

He really should have just staged weapons in the planters so he could take cover and have access to the kind of firepower that would win such an engagement. 

That was the original Mall Ninja, Gecko45. 

His post, "Am I Being Careful Enough?" was on many sites, GT is just where I first saw it.

:mallninja:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, minderasr said:

I never got thrown off, but it's been so long I don't recall why I left.

I left because of the way they were treating other people.  It was like a slave ship and they cracked the whip.  No thanks!

• Like 8

5 hours ago, minderasr said:

I never got thrown off, but it's been so long I don't recall why I left.

I recall why I left, and have been contemplating signing back in and making a Grand Departure like a few others have. Not that I think it such a good idea, but don't really like my membership making them a nickel, and have told them as much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Too many of my favorite people got tossed, so I left in solidarity.  I haven't been back, and won't.  I like it here where I am.

They have NO SENSE OF HUMOR over there   Why put up with the petty PISANTS  :eric: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OAF would never stand a chance there today. It was one of the greatest forums to ever live on the internet. 

We never had pants, but we had G33 and she had our nose hairs, so all was ok in the world.:banana:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It isn't so bad over there, I go back and forth.

If I get banned for anything, it will be for pointing out that Canadian Bacon is just ham. 

They hate that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

GT and BARFCUM both had the same problem that is pretty much blamed on the sheer size of the membership there.  The problem of too many posers who think playing 15 hours a day of CoD makes them a weapon expert.  ARs and Glocks are probably the most popular guns in video games and movies so of course forums that discuss them attract the posers.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times I'll be watching a legit gun channel like Forgotten Weapons and I scroll down to the comments and there's a **** ton of video game talk.  I like video games and all, but ****!  Put down the controller and pick up a gun and range bag and experience the real thing already!  Hurry up before the Dems **** things up so much that you have to take out a second mortgage just to fire a brick of rimfire ammo.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Peng said:

It isn't so bad over there, I go back and forth.

If I get banned for anything, it will be for pointing out that Canadian Bacon is just ham. 

They hate that.

Tell them that none of their hockey teams will make it past the first round yet again.

They hate that even more.

All your hockey are belong to us!

:biggrin:

• Haha 5