Illegals arrested for crime are now white folks

Inyo Tim

Remember the color charts we got when looking for paint? Never mind. That just blurted out of my fingers. When there's a traffic jam, do we blame it on certain color vehicles? Stupid ideas, so sorry. I'm just so tired of PEOPLE'S COLOR used to discriminate! I'll shut up now and go take a nap

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, DAKA said:

To THE TRAIN STATION for all of them  

If you don't "get" this you have not watched Yellowstone

I just read a story where a guy in TX had a stay of execution.  He committed the murder in 1982.  I'm like WTF?!  All violent criminals should be killed.....for the good of society.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 2/27/2024 at 6:27 PM, jfost11 said:

He's one of those white Hispanics like George Zimmerman. I'm surprised the mug shot wasnt shown in black and white to hide his ethnicity. 

Zimmerman was also a Jew.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

I just read a story where a guy in TX had a stay of execution.  He committed the murder in 1982.  I'm like WTF?!  All violent criminals should be killed.....for the good of society.

4 hours ago, DAKA said:

To THE TRAIN STATION for all of them  

If you don't "get" this you have not watched Yellowstone

I haven't yet watched Yellowstone, but 1883 and 1923 were awesome,  cain't wait for season 2 of 1923, wanna see Spencer clean house, and range.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Whenever I applied for something I always considered whether it was better to apply as white or Hispanic.  

I've done the same thing.

12 hours ago, Maser said:

Zimmerman was also a Jew.

How is that relevant?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Maser said:

It's a reference to how Leftists love to argue about whether Jews are black or white. 

I am part Jewish (paternal so I don't  really count) and never heard that argument.  Which is Schumer?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

That information works awfully hard at trying to make all of us the same, when we are not!  Lots of educated definitions producing equality by geography. 

They say caucasion is a construct, but in most government paperwork it means "Are you white?".

The government is the entity that seperates us by race/color.  When the government can put us in different little boxes they can artificially make us different and then exploit this claimed difference to a political advantage.

People are asked what "race" they are by the government to classify us as black or white or other.  Latinos prefer to define themselves uniquely and therefore they are free to define what "other" means.

Bullshit says we are all gray and it's not true.  Countries have developed by groups of peoples that believe they have a commonality.  Some of these countries have had exceptional success, while others appear stagnate.  Mixing causes a decrease in the achievements of the original group.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1