Illegals arrested for crime are now white folks

Inyo Tim

On 2/29/2024 at 9:36 AM, minderasr said:
46 minutes ago, janice6 said:

That information works awfully hard at trying to make all of us the same, when we are not!  Lots of educated definitions producing equality by geography. 

They say caucasion is a construct, but in most government paperwork it means "Are you white?".

The government is the entity that seperates us by race/color.  When the government can put us in different little boxes they can artificially make us different and then exploit this claimed difference to a political advantage.

People are asked what "race" they are by the government to classify us as black or white or other.  Latinos prefer to define themselves uniquely and therefore they are free to define what "other" means.

Bullshit says we are all gray and it's not true.  Countries have developed by groups of peoples that believe they have a commonality.  Some of these countries have had exceptional success, while others appear stagnate.  Mixing causes a decrease in the achievements of the original group.

Well, we are all humans.  My point is that Hispanics have been listed as White on book in sheets for a long time now.  Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality are all different.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

I am part Jewish (paternal so I don't  really count) and never heard that argument.  Which is Schumer?  

To me Schumer always looked like he should have been an actor in The Sopranos playing the role of a waiter at an Italian restaurant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Maser said:

To me Schumer always looked like he should have been an actor in The Sopranos playing the role of a waiter at an Eyetalian restaurant.

FIFY.   I just never heard of arguing if Jews were Black or White.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

8hp2p5.jpg

No surprise there.  Remember the incident when Feinstein who was probably the most anti-gun senator of all time was at some benefit event and she bent over and her handgun fell out of her purse? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Dukenukem said:

If hispanics are white, it can' be racist to kick them out or keep them out.

Who comes in should be determined by what they offer to our country.  No freeloaders, no sickies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators

In a speech this week, Biden referred to illegals entering this countries as 'Newcomers'. Newcomers. This was a speech he made at the border, where he was supposedly addressing the ongoing illegals crisis. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

Biden referred to illegals entering this countries as 'Newcomers'.

That's a line right of the Sci-Fi series Alien Nation. 

Alien Nation is a 1988 American science fiction action film written by Rockne S. O'Bannon and directed by Graham Baker. The ensemble cast features James Caan, Mandy Patinkin, and Terence Stamp. ..... The film depicts the assimilation of the "Newcomers", an alien race settling in Los Angeles, much to the initial dismay of the local population.

Talk about obfuscation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Nation_(film)

btw: Latinos  typically carry 65% European genes, and 18% native American genes.  Even government forms specify they are Caucasian.  I think the Catholic churches use of the missionary position as a form of indoctrination insured an infusion of European genes into the native population (not to mention a fringe benefit of being a missionary).

https://www.science.org/content/article/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

• Like 4