OK I want an HONEST answer

DAKA

I asked this question some time ago on "   you know   " it got into quite a frenzy.especially with one of the posters ...... (supposed female wink   wink   nod   nod)

Do you pee in the shower  (when showering ..stupid...)

• Like 2

I also pee in the lake when fishing.

I've peed on the graves of my enemies. Which isn't as pointless as it may seem, it fact pointing and not missing is the whole point of it.

One of my enemies has not been buried yet. He's in some baked pottery on his wife's mantle. Someday...

• Like 2

I used to work for a general contractor doing repairs and remodels And I did most of the trades but my specialties were plumbing and electric. One remodel we did we built a second story guest house on top of a garage and a couple of years later the owner rented it to his brother and we got a call one day that the shower was backed up.

So being that the garage was below the apartment, the trap for the shower was accessible with just a stepladder. The owner's brother was there and said he hadn't used the shower since the day before and there was no backed up water in the shower pan. But before I went down below and removed the trap, I asked the guy if he considered himself to be a true gentleman. And he replied, "Yes, but why would you ask me that?"

And I said because one of the hallmarks of a true gentleman is that a true gentleman gets out of the shower to pee. and to that he laughed but replied that he was was not always a true gentleman.

So I carefully removed the trap and had a bucket handy to dump the water into and then ran a plumbers snake down the line to clear the obstruction in the drain. :crylikeender:

I think that one thing that women are really not capable of completely understanding is that men relish the freedom to piss anywhere. The first property that I owned was below the highway with trees obstructing the view from the road and it was some distance between my house and the neighbors and I use to love whipping it out and peeing in my front yard whenever I felt like it. Then one day a tree fell down and knocked down some power lines and burnt down some of the trees and I could no longer piss in my front yard anymore and eventually I sold the house.:(

• Haha 3

Ah, the peace and joy of living by my self. And the cats don't care. 

This invasion of piracy of this topic could lead to a slippery slope of next asking if we Pee in our own backyard! 

Forsooth even.  And the heavens shall be in merga-troids.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Borg warner said:

I used to work for a general contractor doing repairs and remodels And I did most of the trades but my specialties were plumbing and electric. One remodel we did we built a second story guest house on top of a garage and a couple of years later the owner rented it to his brother and we got a call one day that the shower was backed up.

So being that the garage was below the apartment, the trap for the shower was accessible with just a stepladder. The owner's brother was there and said he hadn't used the shower since the day before and there was no backed up water in the shower pan. But before I went down below and removed the trap, I asked the guy if he considered himself to be a true gentleman. And he replied, "Yes, but why would you ask me that?"

And I said because one of the hallmarks of a true gentleman is that a true gentleman gets out of the shower to pee. and to that he laughed but replied that he was was not always a true gentleman.

So I carefully removed the trap and had a bucket handy to dump the water into and then ran a plumbers snake down the line to clear the obstruction in the drain. :crylikeender:

I think that one thing that women are really not capable of completely understanding is that men relish the freedom to piss anywhere. The first property that I owned was below the highway with trees obstructing the view from the road and it was some distance between my house and the neighbors and I use to love whipping it out and peeing in my front yard whenever I felt like it. Then one day a tree fell down and knocked down some power lines and burnt down some of the trees and I could no longer piss in my front yard anymore and eventually I sold the house.:(

Ladies find things disgusting that men think are just funny.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We came from the yuppie suburbia and, for me, it was virtual hell.

It was actually a requirement, when we bought this house, that I be able to pee in the yard, anywhere, at any time. (half of the front yard is still off limits in the daytime, because a car might drive by.)

It's not an absolute, but nice to exercise if convenience dictates.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, tous said:

That phrase, Take a leak (dump,) has always confused me.

Doesn't one wish to leave the results of a leak or  dump rather than pick them up and take them home?

:headscratch:

:biggrin:

OK so LEAVE A DUMP     Sounds OK to me 

The only dumps I TAKE are when I pick up from the dogs   :anim_rofl2:

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 5:26 PM, DAKA said:

I asked this question some time ago on "   you know   " it got into quite a frenzy.especially with one of the posters ...... (supposed female wink   wink   nod   nod)

Do you pee in the shower  (when showering ..stupid...)

I remember your question and yes I do. It's fun to aim at the drain and actually hit the target.

As to your wink wink; the jury is still out.

• Haha 2