Goodbye Sen Feinstein

Huaco Kid

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, tous said:

She should be remembered for letting the homosexuals run San Francisco in the 1980s when she was the mayor.

We know how that all worked out.

I'll bet that YMCA membership went way up.

• Like 4

Lots of publications acting like she was special, she was, special kind of stupid.

Who puts their finger in a bullet hole to check for a pulse? Yeah, a San Fransicko mayor, that's who. 

Everything got worse for her state under her various positions of power. She is an example of everything a person should never want to be, an utter failure by every measure.

She died embroiled in a big nasty fight with most of her family over money, the only people who even pretended to love her were those using her position for their own ends.

What is it with the angry leftist women that hang onto power until the very bitter end?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Eric said:

Fo9BQCNacAAt_kB.jpg

Senator Feinstein Death Not Expected To Affect Re-election Campaign

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senator Dianne Feinstein has passed away at 90 years old. In the wake of the tragic news, her estate confirmed to reporters that her death will in no way affect her re-election campaign.

"Make no mistake, Senator Feinstein will continue to serve in the Senate and will be proudly running for another term next year," said Tad Binkelstein, a spokesman for her upcoming campaign. "We need to move past this old idea that one's death should preclude one from serving their country."

Campaign surrogates assured voters that a vote for the California Senator would ensure a continuation of Feinstein's reliable left-wing voting record. "There is no candidate more suited to represent a dead state and a dead republic than a dead Senator," said Binkelstein.

Early polling indicated a 6% increase in her favorability rating in the wake of her death. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/senator-feinstein-death-not-expected-to-affect-re-election-campaign

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

The internet is full of articles today praising her as the greatest Senator to ever live. Saying she did more to bring the Democrats and Republicans together than anyone else.

EXAMPLE PLEASE?

Hardcore leftist who helped greatly in molding California into the crime filled shithole it is today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

The internet is full of articles today praising her as the greatest Senator to ever live. Saying she did more to bring the Democrats and Republicans together than anyone else.

EXAMPLE PLEASE?

They did the same with Teddy Kennedy.

They never mentioned that the Lion of the Senate murdered Mary Jo Kopechne while he ran off to don a neck brace (I'm a victim, too) and fabricate his lies.

They have no shame.

None of them.

They don't even know the meaning of the word.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, tous said:

They did the same with Teddy Kennedy.

They never mentioned that the Lion of the Senate murdered Mary Jo Kopechne while he ran off to don a neck brace (I'm a victim, too) and fabricate his lies.

They have no shame.

None of them.

They don't even know the meaning of the word.

Think they got the court records on the events sealed like forever. At the same time Nixon couldn’t keep his private recordings private. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Ammo Company Doubles Down on Its Offering Feinstein Death Discount: 'Simply Select 'Good Riddance, Dianne' at Checkout!'

The same American left that reacted to the death of conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh by making “Rest in P***” trend on Twitter is irate that an ammo company is having a promotion to mark the death of California Democrat Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Feinstein died Thursday at the age of 90 after a career opposing gun rights while simultaneously supporting abortion. News of her death followed months of calls for her to resign amid health concerns.

While she died on Thursday, news of her death was not announced until early Friday morning. One Michigan company immediately announced that it would offer free shipping on ammunition to customers in California to “celebrate” her passing.

Would this promotion be something I would ever endorse or concoct? Not in a million years.

But Michigan’s Fenix Ammunition seized on the Democrat’s death with a “Good riddance” promotion that it said will run through Halloween.

“To celebrate the death of @SenFeinstein, we’re offering free shipping on ammunition to California customers today through October 31st,” the company tweeted Friday morning.

Fenix Ammunition added, “Simply select ‘Good Riddance, Dianne’ at checkout! Evil authoritarians should be mocked in death the same as they are in life. No quarter.”

The company also commented on a post that was honoring the late senator to promote its free shipping deal.

“Free shipping to all California customers in celebration!” the company wrote.

The promotion and the open mocking of the death of Feinstein drew condemnation from many people who came across it.

Fenix Ammunition responded to one commenter who said that an appropriate response to Feinstein’s death would be prayer — which it most certainly would be.

The company wrote back, “Forgiveness is between her and God.”

In another post, the company doubled down on its celebration of Feinstein’s passing.

“Dianne Feinstein would have sent an ATF kill squad to your house and murdered your entire family for refusing to surrender your AR-15, if it was up to her, and she would not have shed a tear,” Fenix Ammunition wrote.

The company added, “So, you can spare me the talk of forgiveness and civility.”

Some predictably called on Fenix Ammunition to be stripped of its free speech:

Please report this tweet for hate speech. https://t.co/06IyJQT5l0

— JB (@jbtrans2006) September 29, 2023

I’m a firm believer in respect for the dead, and I hope for the eternal salvation of those I am personally repulsed by. Plus, whoever replaces Feinstein will be equally radical on guns, if not more so.

It is not as though a world without her will protect rights that are enshrined in our Constitution.

But those at Fenix Ammunition see things differently, which is their right.

As a matter of human impulse, it’s hard to fault people for playing by the left’s rules. The way liberals disrespected Hollywood legend and Second Amendment proponent Charlton Heston after his 2008 death comes to mind.

But my Christian soul makes me feel queasy about this promotion.

The left, of course, loves to shamelessly celebrate the deaths of its political opponents. As a matter of principle, I think we on the right are, and must be, better.

But there is one thing that is impossible to deny — whoever markets for Fenix Ammunition brought their employer a ton of attention on Friday morning.

I had never heard of the company until after Feinstein’s death was announced, and judging from its social media engagements, Fenix is currently selling a lot of ammunition in the Golden State.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/ammo-company-doubles-offering-feinstein-death-discount-simply-select-good-riddance-dianne-checkout

• Sad 1

Many years ago my wife and I shopped at a certain Kroger in Knoxville where we got to know the manager. At some point a frozen food truck delivered some spoiled fish. Supposition was that the freezing system shut down long enough to let everything thaw then was restarted with nothing being said to nobody. After some folks sickened and even died because of the spoiled fish, which were identified to that store, the manager told us his volume had really picked up. The lookee lookee folks came to see then made purchases.

Likely a similar situation for the ammo store. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Many years ago my wife and I shopped at a certain Kroger in Knoxville where we got to know the manager. At some point a frozen food truck delivered some spoiled fish. Supposition was that the freezing system shut down long enough to let everything thaw then was restarted with nothing being said to nobody. After some folks sickened and even died because of the spoiled fish, which were identified to that store, the manager told us his volume had really picked up. The lookee lookee folks came to see then made purchases.

Likely a similar situation for the ammo store. 

I guess bad publicity is still publicity. Odd how that can work out.

• Like 3