Karen Caught Texting & Driving

Maser

Taking a break from the usual cop related snuff vids that get posted here to show a funny Karen encounter and just how calm and collect the cop was.  One of the main reasons I could never work as a cop because I'd be fired and arrested on day one probably!

• Haha 4

She needs to be slapped into silent unconsciousness.   That's who is teaching your kids, deciding who your company will hire, and writing your job performance evaluations these days.  Self absorbed cretins with zero personal accountability. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, minervadoe said:

I imagine that there is some poor guy who takes her crap day in and day out because she is moderately cute.  But, she is a major league mind ****.

It has been famously said that a man has two heads but only enough blood for one at a time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last time I got pulled over I told the LEO first thing that I won't argue him, at all. I also skipped the I'm sorry song. He looked at me for a long moment and nodded. There was an instant understanding, that I knew that I screwed up, got pulled over rightfully and that I will be responsible for my actions. And he knew that he didn't have to say another word.

I won't post the details but I got away with a fraction of what could have been. I spent several weeks thinking about why I was doing what I was doing and how I can prevent this from happening again. Then I sent the trooper an email a couple month later, thanking him for stopping me from doing what I was doing, and having a lasting impact on my behavior, with just one honest and straight look and that nod. That moment entailed everything, from the risk of hurting somebody to the strain I put on the system for no good reason.

If suspects would face officers with honesty, no bullshit and not running, there would be much more compromise, basically nobody would get hurt, and there would be no talk about systemic racism and other pollical bullshit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Paul53 said:

If I were a cop I'd shoot too many people for being functionally brain dead!

I was invited to test for my city department. I did well but flunked the psych exam. They said I had a “BANG! Stop or I’ll shoot” mentally. Ex Grunts don’t always make good cops. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crockett said:

Last time I got pulled over I told the LEO first thing that I won't argue him, at all. I also skipped the I'm sorry song. He looked at me for a long moment and nodded. There was an instant understanding, that I knew that I screwed up, got pulled over rightfully and that I will be responsible for my actions. And he knew that he didn't have to say another word.

I won't post the details but I got away with a fraction of what could have been. I spent several weeks thinking about why I was doing what I was doing and how I can prevent this from happening again. Then I sent the trooper an email a couple month later, thanking him for stopping me from doing what I was doing, and having a lasting impact on my behavior, with just one honest and straight look and that nod. That moment entailed everything, from the risk of hurting somebody to the strain I put on the system for no good reason.

If suspects would face officers with honesty, no bullshit and not running, there would be much more compromise, basically nobody would get hurt, and there would be no talk about systemic racism and other pollical bullshit.

The last time I was pulled over was for running a red light. Cop was sitting at the light as I went through. I pulled over on a side street so he wouldn't have to get out in traffic. As he approached my window I said, "I really misjudged that light." I didn't even get a warning. 

• Like 1

That stupid bitch needs a sharp smack upside the head.  I don't care how "unsafe" she "feels," she's dumber than a box of rocks, and I hope she hasn't procreated and has no contact with children in any educational capacity.  Kudos to the officer for being far more polite and professional to her than I would ever have managed to be.

• Like 3

On 4/13/2021 at 3:05 PM, TBO said:

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

Now this one, I also have yet to get through the whole thing. But only because I need to go outside so I don't wake the kids laughing.

Lord have mercy...

"Do you want your license and registration? 

Bye" 

I was in tears.

Edited by jfost11
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1