My Father’s Health Is Failing

Eric

• Administrators

My father has been in the Hospital. He got out today, but the outlook isn’t good. He is at home with round-the-clock nursing care. I thought I’d put this post here for those that remember him from his Bill Powell Stories threads, both here and on GT. I thought those of you who remember him could share a kind word. I’m sure he would enjoy the comments. Please keep him in your prayers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 7

1 minute ago, Eric said:

My father has been in the Hospital. He got out today, but the outlook isn’t good. He is at home with round-the-clock nursing care. I thought I’d put this post here for those that remember him from his Bill Powell Stories threads, both here and on GT. I thought those of you who remember him could share a kind word. I’m sure he would enjoy the comments. Please keep him in your prayers. 

I read and enjoyed many of them.  I'm sorry your family is going through this.  Loved ones don't last forever, but knowing that that doesn't help one bit!  I have thought about my demise, and my greatest fear and regret is what it does to my children.  I know what you are going through.

God bless!

• Like 6

• Eric pinned this topic

Eric,

Prayers and Best Wishes for the Best Possible Outcome.

Bill Powell Stories were always Great Threads..

my Personal Favorite was the Anti-Prius Thread, that's going back some.

i Hope when the time comes He is at Peace and you are all Near.

God Bless you and Your Family.

God Bless your Dad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have the history with you or your father that these other folks have, but the fact that you are writing this thread, as difficult as it must be when I'm sure there are a million thoughts in your head speaks volumes to the kind of man your father is in how he raised you. May God watch over both of you and grant you both grace for the journey ahead.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Eric unpinned this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic