Who walked there before Armstrong and Aldrin?

1 hour ago, jmohme said:

Makes sense.

My dumb as a rock libtard brother in law says the whole moon landing thing was filmed in New Mexico anyway.

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement.   Weren't they dealing with tubes and transistors back then?  Weird how our smart phones have as much power as the computers back then.

Did we go, did we not go?  I dunno but call me skeptical.  I am a rock and earth conservative Christian btw.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement.   Weren't they dealing with tubes and transistors back then?  Weird how our smart phones have as much power as the computers back then.

Did we go, did we not go?  I dunno but call me skeptical.  I am a rock and earth conservative Christian btw.

Like you I dunno, but it's becoming pretty clear there has been an awful lot cheating going on for a long time.

So who are we to trust, I dunno.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, geeorge said:

Marvin the Martian and Buggs Bunny  were the first

Marvin the Martian?  Mars (Marvins home) is red unlike the moon that is up mostly of gas like like her........Unknown-2.jpeg.8dcc2d99584c13a8157e400e87288e39.jpeg :anim_rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/15/2024 at 9:03 AM, jmohme said:

Makes sense.

My dumb as a rock libtard brother in law says the whole moon landing thing was filmed in New Mexico anyway.

Your brother in law is half right. The Moon landing WAS fake and it was filmed by Stanley Kubrick featuring Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin back in 1969. But Kubrick, being a perfectionist, refused to film it in New Mexico and insisted that it be filmed ON LOCATION on the moon.  And while that cost NASA a lot of money, it looked a lot more realistic.  And the debris you see was probably what was left by the film crew, beer bottles and candy wrappers and such. O.o

Also, keep in mind that NASA had the money back then because money was worth a lot more in those days than it is now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Interesting read and photos. Anyone notice how many words were incorrectly spelled? I’ve always wondered about the moon landing. That could just be my complete mistrust of our entire.gov. 

• Like 2

On 4/15/2024 at 1:13 PM, pipedreams said:

Like you I dunno, but it's becoming pretty clear there has been an awful lot cheating going on for a long time.

So who are we to trust, I dunno.

Major long running ongoing suspicions about: JFK and RFK and MLK assassinations, visiting the moon up above, what brought down all of the trade center buildings, what hit the Pentagon, Oklahoma City bombing…

• Like 1