Random Posting

Eric

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

The stash

d2c7e861934ca949.jpg?1575826870

That is kinda how Rowdy is in the backyard.  But he does roll some off the deck out of the fenced in area.  Sometimes he does that on purpose when I am working on my truck. He will roll them out where I am so I can throw them for him to fetch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Strung or threaded or whatever they call it. She and Mamasita had fun .

I saw an Asian lady doing it on tv.  She worked in a blur,  like an artistic kung-fu ninja,  but with a piece of thread instead of nunchucks.  It was pretty cool to see.

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I saw an Asian lady doing it on tv.  She worked in a blur,  like an artistic kung-fu ninja,  but with a piece of thread instead of nunchucks.  It was pretty cool to see.

Tous would be proud.  This type of makeup is simply a Geometry problem, undoubtedly thought up be an Engineer.

• Like 1

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, tous said:

I heard a rumor that, in the spirit of Christmas, Eric, our beloved Big Giant Head, will be sending some lucky member here a Pajamagram.

I don’t wear pajamas. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Power went out at 5:20am, my son's school called at 6:45 to say there was a 2 hour delay due to the power, 6:55 power came back on.

No idea why it was out yet, but the number of people on facebook acting like it's the end of the world because of 2 hours without power is always amusing.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

No idea why it was out yet, but the number of people on facebook acting like it's the end of the world because of 2 hours without power is always amusing.

We had lost power for a week after a hurricane.  We were on the front porch cooking breakfast (camping stuff) again,  and the lights suddenly came back on.

My daughter said, "Aw!",  and ran into the house and shut all the lights off and came back out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

We had lost power for a week after a hurricane.  We were on the front porch cooking breakfast (camping stuff) again,  and the lights suddenly came back on.

My daughter said, "Aw!",  and ran into the house and shut all the lights off and came back out.

I've got a generator (several actually) and a wood stove for heat with a large flat top that's great for cooking on.  Several Milwaukee work lights, and enough batteries for a week of run time, and several oil lamps.  If power is out more than a day I go over and wire the well to run off a generator for a couple hours, as it's a family well (4 houses on it) and has about 60-70 cows on it as well.

Annoying part for me is I share a landline with my parents next door.  When the power is out the phone will ring in my place, but not theirs.  No working answering machine either.  I got woken up before my alarm this morning by the phone ringing and ringing and ringing.  It's never for me so I never answer it, but it did seem a little strange for it to ring that much.  Then my cell phone rang and it was the school saying they would open late.

• Sad 1

A desperate woman stood poised on the edge of a high cliff, about to jump. 

A filthy deadbeat wandering by stopped and yelled at her, “Look, since you’ll be dead in a few minutes and it won’t matter to you, how about a little sex before you go?” 

She screamed back, “NO! Bugger off, you filthy old bastard!” 

He shrugged and turned away saying, “Suit yerself, lady. I’ll just wait down at the bottom.” 

She didn’t jump.

• Haha 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic