Random Posting

Eric

4 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I worked with an older guy that I only knew by his nickname, "Buzz".  I always assumed it came from the astronaut.

He later told me that when he was a baby,  he crawled behind the couch and started chewing on a lamp cord.

He said he's been "Buzz" ever since.

I worked with "electricity" of all Voltages and Current capabilities all my life.  I got used to shocks, so that I didn't respond to them for the most part.  My skin is so dry, usually I don't even get shocks.

However, I never had a shock on my body where there was fluid to help conduction.  My sympathy to anyone that has had them like your co-worker.  It must be terrible.

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

A UPS seasonal employee in Florida allegedly hid packages containing electronics while on the job and later stole them, police said. 

The Miami employee, who assisted a full-time driver in unloading packages at several locations, was arrested for stealing packages on two different occasions this week, according to court documents.
1CEAF9BA-9336-49B1-872D-19B43A3591D8.jpeg.9c73caedde094e4572ff0a0475b4e4e6.jpeg

Hi, I'm big hair little brain. I gottsta get paid.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I too prefer the percolator. Alas, I chose control of the garage over the kitchen... :icon_sad:

Years ago we lost electrical power in the neighborhood.  My wife started getting cold in the house and came into the garage where I was working to ask about some resolution to the lack of heat.

When she came up to me and asked why it was warm in the garage and not in the house.  I told her it was because I thought ahead and had fuel oil for heat.  If she wanted to complain about being cold she should call the power company.

I did say that she could stay in the garage if it was too cold in the house. There are lots worse places than a proper garage!

I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tous said:

My posts are certified gluten free.

You may read them without fear of constipation, fatigue, headaches or nausea.

So, there.

:dancingteddy:   <--- gluten-free wiggly bear

That was a conscious effort on your part to point out the drawbacks to me, and my posts that are full of gluten.  I may have missed the point completely..... 

Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Just now, railfancwb said:

Apparently there are hundreds of “Try Irish” threads!

Each time I tap the “Go to Next Thread” arrow the next thread is another “Try Irish”!

Apparently there are hundreds of “Try Irish” threads!

Each time I tap the “Go to Next Thread” arrow the next thread is another “Try Irish”!

and once more to “Try Irish!”

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic