Random Posting

Eric

You know, if your husband says "I'm taking my car to get the oil changed and I'll be back in about three hours", and leaves at noon, you don't need to call him at 2:00 and ask when he's going to be back, so he can till your flower bed before sundown. Men consider this cell phone abuse and it's why men die earlier than wimmens...

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

You know, if your husband says "I'm taking my car to get the oil changed and I'll be back in about three hours", and leaves at noon, you don't need to call him at 2:00 and ask when he's going to be back, so he can till your flower bed before sundown. Men consider this cell phone abuse and it's why men die earlier than wimmens...

Is ‘tilling your flowerbed’ a euphemism?

• Haha 3

Stump lives matter.  :miff:

Can't you just hook up the Miata and pull that sucker out?

edit: apparently, I didn't quite understand the direction the last bunch of posts took.

However, what I did write can be construed as appropriate euphemisms if you stretch imagination.

:biggrin:

Edited by tous
  • Haha 1

From an email...

“SurvivaLighter is just like having lightning in your pocket - it's a miniature Tesla Coil that never needs to be refilled, is totally windproof, waterproof, and will light in almost any condition, over over and over again. Oh, and it’s USB rechargeable, in minutes.”

Notice anything unusual for a product advertised as a “Survival Lighter”?

7 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

From an email...

“SurvivaLighter is just like having lightning in your pocket - it's a miniature Tesla Coil that never needs to be refilled, is totally windproof, waterproof, and will light in almost any condition, over over and over again. Oh, and it’s USB rechargeable, in minutes.”

Notice anything unusual for a product advertised as a “Survival Lighter”?

Don't be a Mister Naysayer.

Everyone knows that there will be phone chargers everywhere after an apocalypse.

How are folk going to tweet about it and share selfies amidst the ruins of civilization?

:biggrin:

• Like 3

Filmed 22nd December in Tindalls Bay and Big Manly Bay, Whangaparaoa, Auckland.

A kneeboarder was ‘surprised’ by an inquisitive orca while waiting for the tow rope.

Later, a family in a boat interact with and were followed by a pod of orca.

Hell NO. Inquisitive orca, my butt. I don't care if orcas don't eat humans in the wild, .... there can always be a first time.

https://topview.co.nz/inquisitive-orca-interacts-with-blows-bubble-at-kneeboarder/

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic