Random Posting

Eric

First rule of Ignore Folks You Don't Like Club - Ignore them.

Second rule of Ignore Folks You Don't Like Club - There is no second rule.

Funniest excuse for failing to follow Rule 1 - "I ignored him but he said something else about me, so I had to say something else about him..." 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

e299ad03022de3a4.jpg

Yeah, we were watchin the new Magnum PI last night.  Told the Wife, "Ya know, I ain't gonna watch this crap.  This whole "New" series is all about the GIRL, (Higgins) bein Thomas's "Partner".  Higgins was the cool BUTLER!!!  And neither of them EVER carried a gun!!!  This ***** is Always packin!!!  This new "look" is just political correct BS and makin the girl the leading and smartest one on the show!!" 

Change the name of the damn show to HIGGINS PI.  Never watch that crap again...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

"I ignored him but he said something else about me, so I had to say something else about him..." 

That's called being trolled by a troll. Very hard to resist them, because all they care about is getting your attention again, and then being told what a hypocrite and Trumpster you are. Rinse and repeat.

I had a few trolls on my day trading chat server 3 years ago, right in the beginning. Kicked them all out on the same day and never had a problem again, and the server started growing.

When you run a meat market, you don't want to keep the vegan PETA protestors around. They will jam the door and starve the business.

That being said, this will be my last comment in this thread. Wish I could also ignore entire threads.

• Like 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic