Random Posting

Eric

We had a pizza shop that had the breakdown by cost per square inch per pizza size. 

They had personal, small, medium, large and extra large. Best price per inch was large. Something about it being the optimal size for the oven and the most popular so it reduced their cost to make. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

We had a pizza shop that had the breakdown by cost per square inch per pizza size. 

They had personal, small, medium, large and extra large. Best price per inch was large. Something about it being the optimal size for the oven and the most popular so it reduced their cost to make. 

Less crust.

Some pizza places slice pizza into little squares. Like 2" squares. I never understood that, because it means some pieces have no crusts. When ordering you'd have to say "sliced like a pie", as if you were some kind of nut or something. OTOH, lasagna is best served square, I think. 

Also, you ever wonder why we have chicken nuggets, but no pork nuggets or fish nuggets? Pigs and fish, or cow, for that matter, are just as nuggettable as chicken. Goose McNugget may be the next big thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Some pizza places slice pizza into little squares. Like 2" squares. I never understood that, because it means some pieces have no crusts. When ordering you'd have to say "sliced like a pie", as if you were some kind of nut or something. OTOH, lasagna is best served square, I think. 

Also, you ever wonder why we have chicken nuggets, but no pork nuggets or fish nuggets? Pigs and fish, or cow, for that matter, are just as nuggettable as chicken. Goose McNugget may be the next big thing.

Beto's Pizza shop cuts their pizza into squares as the trays are rectangular. You get side pieces with a handle, corners with two sided handles and center slices with no handles. Sloppy to eat but very tasty. tom. See the source image

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic