Things that should NOT exist...

Mrs.Cicero

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Men's "Buttboosters"

I mean, really, WTH?  Why is this showing up in my Pinterest feed?

51b0kDnPTYL._AC_UX679_.jpg

If that was crotchless, it could double as a falsee sport bra.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

48 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Men's "Buttboosters"

I mean, really, WTH?  Why is this showing up in my Pinterest feed?

51b0kDnPTYL._AC_UX679_.jpg

What ever you think, people will be more shallow and vain than that.  This is totally absurd.

I was talking with a waitress, she was absolutely gorgeous, a tiny, most beautiful thing.  We talked about "desires" to be different.  She did a half turn and patted her butt and said she wishes she had a "bigger butt", that maybe she should have it "enhanced".

I was stunned.  A beauty like her complaining that she didn't meet someone else's perception of beauty!

I looked at her and said, "Why would you want to change what God made perfect?"  She gave me the strangest look, we haven't spoken of that since.

One day she came in to the restaurant on her day off with her two boys in a track suit and workout bra.  Her mother was working and I told her that her daughter was stunning!  Why didn't she work as a model?  

She responded that she had tattoos over her body and the agencies wouldn't talk to her because of that.  What a shame for a natural beauty.

Women have each other brainwashed into thinking they have to meet someone else's perception of beauty.  It's a terrible thing to feel you must change your appearance to look better.

:shakefist:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Because of your search history.  :599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

If this is true.  I should be subject to the most bizarre advertisements...............  Well, I guess my wife does think I'm peculiar.  Thankfully, she cares for me anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

What ever you think, people will be more shallow and vain than that.  This is totally absurd.

I was talking with a waitress, she was absolutely gorgeous, a tiny, most beautiful thing.  We talked about "desires" to be different.  She did a half turn and patted her butt and said she wishes she had a "bigger butt", that maybe she should have it "enhanced".

I was stunned.  A beauty like her complaining that she didn't meet someone else's perception of beauty!

I looked at her and said, "Why would you want to change what God made perfect?"  She gave me the strangest look, we haven't spoken of that since.

One day she came in to the restaurant on her day off with her two boys in a track suit and workout bra.  Her mother was working and I told her that her daughter was stunning!  Why didn't she work as a model?  

She responded that she had tattoos over her body and the agencies wouldn't talk to her because of that.  What a shame for a natural beauty.

Women have each other brainwashed into thinking they have to meet someone else's perception of beauty.  It's a terrible thing to feel you must change your appearance to look better.

:shakefist:

It is my assertion that when people have a large body surface area of tattooing, it is just socially acceptable form of cutting. 

• Like 6