Dr. Fauci's emails have been dumped.

pipedreams

In these emails he is informed that Covid is a bioweapon intentionally released by the Chinese military, he is discussing vaccines with Mark Zuckerberg back before the lockdowns took place, he is thanked for denying the lab leak theory even though he knows better, he tells colleagues that the masks do not work due to the size of the virus, and on, and on, and on. All of the emails haven't been gone through just yet, but what has been found so far is damning.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561-leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Fauci should have been run out of the medical community in the 80's. Maybe before. He is a Democrat, and Democrats don't go to jail, but I don't see him being promoted, unless they make the evil b@$t@rd Surgeon General some how.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Fauci should have been run out of the medical community in the 80's. Maybe before. He is a Democrat, and Democrats don't go to jail, but I don't see him being promoted, unless they make the evil b@$t@rd Surgeon General some how.

He's not interested in another job, already got the highest paying job in Washington.  He will just retired if the heat get to be to much like Lois  Lerner.

Edited by pipedreams

29 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

I got $20 that he is facing congress (maybe), not answering anything, everybody postures, he retires, but stays up in everybody's face for years to come, touted as an "expert".

Yes he has already been before congress, Rand Paul did a good number on him.  Yes anytime the Dems need a expert he will get the call and get a nice fee plus expenses.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Yes he has already been before congress, Rand Paul did a good number on him.  Yes anytime the Dems need a expert he will get the call and get a nice fee plus expenses.

Yea, I missed that, but the DC Swamp Creatures could care less. Sit there and look like a lump in a chair and walk out enjoying a $1000 dinner on us. Scott free.

• Like 2

Those in power have his back and that's really the end of it all.  Even if he is "let go" it will be with a golden parachute.

First principle of government - those in power apply the unwritten rules to their advantage.

The key is to remove the power.  In this country we can do that at the ballot box, no need for anything stronger.

2022 will be important given the crap I've heard coming out of the Harris admin so far.

22 hours ago, crockett said:

I read a few emails in that doc. Didn't find anything that was super out of line. Am I missing the point besides him changing tone on where this **** came from etc?

Slowly working my way through them... it's a lot to slog thru.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1