Random Posting

Eric

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

f9535f1ef8762858.jpg.91ee2e177e4101f6e91cc11e100e3592.jpg

I also have a simple goal now that I'm old, strip the wife and stay in bed all day.  It doesn't hurt to have a bottle or two of Lavender scented massage oil.  I didn't know about this when I was young and apparently stupid!

One day I was talking with the waitress at Denny's, she and my wife and I have know each other for a while now (Not that way you dirty mind).  I told her one day that my wife smells like lavender, especially her butt!  She laughed real loud and said, my husband does that to me too!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Hmm, not quite right.

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Let her go, if she loves you she'll come back nOEEA'

My daughter bought me a coffee cup for work.  It says, "If you love some one let them go, if they don't come back, hunt them down and kill them.  Coffee with the Director of Engineering one day he said that cup might be trouble for me.  I said it was a gift from my daughter.  She worked there too.   He couldn't say anything..........  :abovelol:     I kept that cup at work for the next 20 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3