Random Posting

Eric

19 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

This woman wheeled a dead man into the bank and tried to get him to 'sign off' a loan in her name while holding his head up.
Footage showed the woman telling the dead man to grip hold of his pen hard as she placed it between his fingers and encouraged him to sign a piece of paper at the bank branch in Bangu, a neighbourhood in the western area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
A bank worker witnessing the scene told the woman, 'I don't think this is legal. He doesn't look well. He's very pale.'
She replied, 'He's like that' before she told the dead OAP, 'If you're not well, I can take you to hospital. Do you want to go back to hospital again?
Deceased pensioner, Paulo Roberto Braga, 68, had passed away a few hours earlier.
The woman who wheeled him into the bank, Erika de Souza Vieira Nunes, was arrested at the scene and told police she was his niece as well as his carer. Officials have appeared to signal they are related and are said to be checking CCTV cameras inside and outside the bank to see if Mr Braga's family member was on her own or with alleged accomplices amid suspicion they could be dealing with an organised fraud.
The results of a post-mortem to establish cause of death have not yet been made public.

They've been pulling that off in Washington for a while now too.

Screen Shot 2024-04-18 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Gotta laugh at the image of Barry struggling.  Reference his workout video.

• Haha 3

Do you believe this sh1t ? I added the comment after I saw their retarded notice. Is this kind of stupidity the only thing African fact-checkers have to do with their time? This is just another tactic that the liberal 'fact-chokers' use to keep my posts "lower in News Feed so other people are less likely to see them."

UPDATE: I added a modified version of the same image.

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 10.13.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 9.25.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 10.11.48 AM.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1