Random Posting

Eric

Plastic bags are not easy to recycle. Recycling plants here tell us to not put them in the recycling bin. They don’t shred well and clog up the machines. The news announces this a change times a year as a PSA and schools tell kids to not use them. Paper or reusable is the way to go.

HOWEVER. Grocery stores don’t want us to use reusable bags because they can spread the virus.

In my opinion, in 4-5 billion years the sun will expand and engulf the earth recycling the whole thing so it’s a moot points in the big picture. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

In my opinion, in 4-5 billion years the sun will expand and engulf the earth recycling the whole thing so it’s a moot points in the big picture. 

I'm rooting for being pulled apart by the theoretical huge black hole at the center of the Milky Way.

Mebbe a collision with another galaxy.

Borg.

Either way, the back hole always wins.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tous said:

I'm rooting for being pulled apart by the theoretical huge black hole at the center of the Milky Way.

Mebbe a collision with another galaxy.

Borg.

Either way, the back hole always wins.

Spaghettification. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Plastic bags are not easy to recycle. Recycling plants here tell us to not put them in the recycling bin. They don’t shred well and clog up the machines. The news announces this a change times a year as a PSA and schools tell kids to not use them. Paper or reusable is the way to go.

HOWEVER. Grocery stores don’t want us to use reusable bags because they can spread the virus.

Japan mixes them with paper in a giant shredder, then makes the whole mess into pellets burns them in kilns to make portland cement for concrete.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Did Salt Lake ever have an AHL team or just the Grizzlies?

If they NHL puts Salt Lake into the Pacific division, you get to play Anaheim and San Jose four times each.

Even the Coyotes whooped 'em.

:biggrin:

• Like 1