For Those of You With a Bidet...

Pima Pants

For those of you lucky enough to have a bidet, how do you deal with the rush of freezing water on your bunghole? I know there are some hooked up to a hot water supply but unless the warm water is available immediately, it still would be cold water initially, correct?

"Just curious, yada yada yada, It's what I do."

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pima Pants said:

For those of you lucky enough to have a bidet, how do you deal with the rush of freezing water on your bunghole? I know there are some hooked up to a hot water supply but unless the warm water is available immediately, it still would be cold water initially, correct?

:anim_rofl2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maser said:

With a name like your's I don't think your backside is the only issue.  ;)

I used to own a men's clothing store in Tucson (Pima County) Arizona and I named it "Pima Pants". Is there another meaning to my screen name? If so, I don't know what it could be.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pima Pants said:

I used to own a men's clothing store in Tucson (Pima County) Arizona and I named it "Pima Pants". Is there another meaning to my screen name? If so, I don't know what it could be.

OK that's your story and you're stickin to it :anim_rofl2:

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Pima Pants said:

You should've invoked the 5th. ;)

• Haha 3

I've had them installed in many custom homes I've built for others over the years. A few were heated, and advertised that the water was heated too. I dont' know how they worked, I've never used one.

One house had a boiling water tap next to the bathroom sink. The guy we built it for made instant coffee in his bathroom in the mornings, he even had a fridge in there for half and half.

I told the plumber to make sure he didn't mix up the water for the bidet with the instant boiling water. We laughed. Not really something that was possible to do, but it was a good joke for that job. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Fog said:

I've had them installed in many custom homes I've built for others over the years. A few were heated, and advertised that the water was heated too. I dont' know how they worked, I've never used one.

One house had a boiling water tap next to the bathroom sink. The guy we built it for made instant coffee in his bathroom in the mornings, he even had a fridge in there for half and half.

I told the plumber to make sure he didn't mix up the water for the bidet with the instant boiling water. We laughed. Not really something that was possible to do, but it was a good joke for that job. 

You laugh, but I have seen plumbers hoot up faucets backwards...Hot on the right !!

My plan was to build a winter house in upstate NY on a 13 property near Margaretville, and do only cold water(one pipe) hookups with instant heaters in the Kitchen and bathroom 

to make it easy to "drain" the house when we were not there...Instead I sold the property and retired to Sunny South Florida :)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, DAKA said:

You laugh, but I have seen plumbers hoot up faucets backwards...Hot on the right !!

My plan was to build a winter house in upstate NY on a 13 property near Margaretville, and do only cold water(one pipe) hookups with instant heaters in the Kitchen and bathroom 

to make it easy to "drain" the house when we were not there...Instead I sold the property and retired to Sunny South Florida :)

That sounds like a great plan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

Think that is bad, the gym we go to had hot water hooked up to the urinals in the men's bathroom.  One day I had placed my hand on the chrome fixture at the top and it got hot when the thing flushed.  Took them about a year to get that fixed since it was a new building.  That had to add some cost to the hot water bill.

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2023 at 11:41 AM, Pima Pants said:

What kind of Cheap-ass Bidet would NOT have both cold and hot water? Would You have a shower installed in your house with ONLY cold water?

A proper bidet is one that you can ADJUST the water temperature BEFORE you douche your bunghole, just like you adjust the water temperature before you get in the shower. And that's all there is to it, It ain't rocket surgery.

Here is a picture of someone sitting on a Bidet who has adjusted the temperature of the water to JUST the right temperature and has positioned her body so that the stream of water is hitting JUST the right spot!

bidetdef1b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

What kind of Cheap-ass Bidet would NOT have both cold and hot water? Would You have a shower installed in your house with ONLY cold water?

A proper bidet is one that you can ADJUST the water temperature BEFORE you douche your bunghole, just like you adjust the water temperature before you get in the shower. And that's all there is to it, It ain't rocket surgery.

Here is a picture of someone sitting on a Bidet who has adjusted the temperature of the water to JUST the right temperature and has positioned her body so that the stream of water is hitting JUST the right spot!

bidetdef1b.jpg

It's odd.  My wife looks just like that when I find her sitting on the commode and for fun, I take both hands and scratch her back from her butt to her neck.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

bidetdef1b.jpg

Or, maybe, she dates that other girl with the Guinness-mouth.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Eric said:

Every time I glance at that thread title, I see an 'n' at the end, instead of a 't'. I guess the two have something in common. Will a bidet wash off the Biden?

I think that's because one is for cleaning your ASx and the other is an ASx.  :anim_rofl2:

• Thanks 1