Good ole wholesome Sikh PR

gwalchmai

Well, THIS sucks, but who wasn't expecting it?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/06/sikh-man-who-turned-the-tables-on-shoplifter-facing-criminal-charges-n788588

Sikh Man Who Turned the Tables on Shoplifter Facing Criminal Charges

Apparently, while many California cities have no desire to actually enforce the laws against people who steal from business owners and put them in financial peril, they are interested in enforcing battery laws involving the protection of said businesses. According to a new report, the Sikh man is now facing criminal charges as local police investigate the incident.

More at the link. :(

• Sad 4

On 8/3/2023 at 1:40 PM, Batesmotel said:

Looks like a Stick Ball Bat. Wicked. More people need to step up to the plate. Metaphorically speaking. 

More likely rattan. Listen up. Rattan is for practice.  Like using a shinai, thinking you're accomplishing something. 

To get work done, you need steel blade, or hardwood. When the Filipinos fight for real, they use teak or some other h wood. 

There should have been a break for every strike of the stick.  Good job staying away from his head. 

I can't walk: pour Kerosene on him. He'll  run! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/06/sikh-man-who-turned-the-tables-on-shoplifter-facing-criminal-charges-n788588

Apparently, while many California cities have no desire to actually enforce the laws against people who steal from business owners and put them in financial peril, they are interested in enforcing battery laws involving the protection of said businesses. According to a new report, the ****Sikh man is now facing criminal charges as local police investigate the incident.

**** IF this goes to trial   HE needs a GO FUND ME account for the legal fees..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/3/2023 at 7:31 AM, gwalchmai said:

This is why numbers runners never got mugged...

Well then. I guess there WAS something they could do.

Sadly in Commiefonicator Clown World, it may not end well for the store operator. They would have a bonus and the store would be a Pop Culture Hangout in these parts.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Apparently, while many California cities have no desire to actually enforce the laws against people who steal from business owners and put them in financial peril, they are interested in enforcing battery laws involving the protection of said businesses. According to a new report, the Sikh man is now facing criminal charges as local police investigate the incident.

That is 100% BULLSHIT!

That store owner should be rewarded with a brand new gold plated baseball bat, not charged with a crime.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

**** IF this goes to trial   HE needs a GO FUND ME account for the legal fees..

Don't use GO FUND ME, they have a habit of locking these type of fund raisers after people start contributing.  There are other places safer to assure the person gets the money.  They have policies that tend to bow to political pressure.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jmohme said:

That is 100% BULLSHIT!

That store owner should be rewarded with a brand new gold plated baseball bat, not charged with a crime.

Stockton is in San Joaquin County.  If it happened in Stanislaus County, it'd be a different story. 

20 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Don't use GO FUND ME, they have a habit of locking these type of fund raisers after people start contributing.  There are other places safer to assure the person gets the money.  They have policies that tend to bow to political pressure.

Thats no like.

The owner of a local gun shop is in Kidney failure and a family started a Go Fund Me account to help pay the medical bills. Go Fund Me took it down when it was made know that he owned a gun shop. I guess GFM feels anyone that has to do with guns desreves a painfull and expensive death.  F GFM!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4