"Drop the knife, Brandy!"

ChuteTheMall

I was a little weirded out by the people watching at the far end of the aisle, seeing as how that was down range... I mean if I'm going to rubberneck a "Florida Woman" of Walmart incident, it's going to be from behind the pistol, not in front of it...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I was a little weirded out by the people watching at the far end of the aisle, seeing as how that was down range... I mean if I'm going to rubberneck a "Florida Woman" of Walmart incident, it's going to be from behind the pistol, not in front of it...

Well, it is cops so no worry about anything getting hit.  :D

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Maser said:

Well, it is cops so no worry about anything getting hit.  :D

Ouch...that one burned a little bit. I actually used my taser yesterday on a homeless dude that wanted to hurt EMS. I also scraped my elbow in the process, so technically I was wounded in the line of duty while using my taser. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Many years ago, I used to be a young cop. I was given a taser as part of a test group, to see if the entire department should adopt tasers...

I gleefully zapped a couple assholes who wanted to fight me. I was sold on the idea of a taser, and the department purchased them for all officers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

Jumper cables on mom might have had a part in some people being born, ya know. A, uh, terminal existance if you will.

You are aware that car batteries don't have enough voltage to electrocute you right? ;)

28 minutes ago, Maser said:

You are aware that car batteries don't have enough voltage to electrocute you right? ;)

But, but -- I saw MacGyver (original series, not horrible, woke reboot) electrocute some bad guys with the battery from a Jeep and a wet floor.

You sayin' that everything that MacGyver did wasn't true?

:cry:

:biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tous said:

But, but -- I saw MacGyver (original series, not horrible, woke reboot) electrocute some bad guys with the battery from a Jeep and a wet floor.

Didn't Mythbusters do an entire episode dedicated to MacGyver and all his improvised munitions? 

2 hours ago, tous said:

No one cared they got in wrong the first 3 takes.