SOTU - what do y'all think?

gwalchmai

Will Joe be able to amble through the speech without embarrassing himself?

Will he shake hands with Nancy? Will Nancy tear up his speech?

Will Kamala cackle at any inappropriate moments?

Will the swamp beings create a fake replica of the House Chamber in which to meet?

Will there be cake?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I won't do him the honor of spending my time watching it. I already know he's a colossal f-up on, a train of destruction, powered by the locomotive of clueless elites, barreling brakeless down the incline of doom, into the valley of infamous historic examples.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

I Wonder if even He will know the Difference between Truths and Lies.

Joe Biden: Actual quote: "We choose truth over facts". Obviously, he thinks truth and facts are two different things. In other words, he wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit him on the ass.

joe bidenand the truth1a.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ricordo said:

True.  It only takes a moment for each of my dogs to learn a mirror is a reflection.  Their ability to reason is remarkable.  My dogs will walk into the bathroom and stand for a second then look at me in the mirror.  Then they will look directly at me.  Sometimes they are facing the hall and will look into the mirror to see me while I'm talking to them. 

One dog we got as a puppy we carried into the bedroom and set him down in front of a mirrored door walk in closet.  He looked at the mirror at himself then walked to it and touched it with his paw.  Then he sat down and raised one paw while watching the mirror.  Then he raised the other paw while watching the mirror.  From that moment on he knew that the mirror wasn't real.

They are something wonderful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, janice6 said:

True.  It only takes a moment for each of my dogs to learn a mirror is a reflection.  Their ability to reason is remarkable.  My dogs will walk into the bathroom and stand for a second then look at me in the mirror.  Then they will look directly at me.  Sometimes they are facing the hall and will look into the mirror to see me while I'm talking to them. 

One dog we got as a puppy we carried into the bedroom and set him down in front of a mirrored door walk in closet.  He looked at the mirror at himself then walked to it and touched it with his paw.  Then he sat down and raised one paw while watching the mirror.  Then he raised the other paw while watching the mirror.  From that moment on he knew that the mirror wasn't real.

They are something wonderful.

Shaggy has no concept of personal space.  He will come and check on me rather closely when I am doing on the toilet what Biden does at the Vatican in his pants.  Sometimes it is kind of touching, I was coughing pretty bad a few weeks back and he came in with a concerned look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1