Pictures Of Couples Married For 30 Years And More

pipedreams

My wife and I have been married for 63 years.  It's not all Roses!  Just this morning (2:00 PM)  she fought me to get out of bed claiming to be hungry, when all the time she wanted to watch College Football!  

Oh well.  I guess two times is better than nothing.  (I'm afraid to ask for her opinion on this matter)

At times she asks me how I can love someone so old and wrinkled.  I tell her that the first time we dated she was 16 years old, and she hasn't aged a day since then.

Aside for the day my Mother left the family and told me she loved me on her way out the door,  My wife is the only one in my life that said she loved me, and still does.

Nothing is better than to live your life with someone you love.  Also, good dog is just icing on the cake!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, deputy tom said:

48 years so far with my wife. We married at 19 years old. She picked me. tom. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

Me Too Tom!  My wife picked me too!!  Though she picked me to drop me on my ass, cause I was dating 3 other girls and they didn't know.:greensupergrin:  She was gonna "Show Me"!!!

Every once in awhile after 52 years, I say, "So, how's all that drop me on my ass **** workin out for ya?":greensupergrin:  

• Haha 2