Happy Helloween

Eric

I'm headed to DC today.  The jobsite is 1 mile from the White House.  My hotel is about 5 miles away.  I'll be there all week.  Be sure to tip your waitress.

I bought a plain black (no logo) ball cap to replace my maga-red cap.  (no maga hat,  just plain red)

I didn't see the need to walk around the most liberal area of the country while wearing the most hated hat in America during "let's-burn-the-f'r-down-week".  I'm proud of my vote,  but don't give a flip if anyone knows it.

Black cap.  Black hoodie.  Black boots (with red laces - oops),  I'll blend right in and slither away,  when the wild rumpus starts.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I'm headed to DC today.  The jobsite is 1 mile from the White House.  My hotel is about 5 miles away.  I'll be there all week.  Be sure to tip your waitress.

I bought a plain black (no logo) ball cap to replace my maga-red cap.  (no maga hat,  just plain red)

I didn't see the need to walk around the most liberal area of the country while wearing the most hated hat in America during "let's-burn-the-f'r-down-week".  I'm proud of my vote,  but don't give a flip if anyone knows it.

Black cap.  Black hoodie.  Black boots (with red laces - oops),  I'll blend right in and slither away,  when the wild rumpus starts.

And, this in the nation's capitol.  Imagine how the rest of the country will fare.

• Sad 1

We toured Universal(?) Studios when I was little.  I got to sit in the Munster-mobile.  The coffin-car was there,  but we weren't allowed in it.  

Their house was just a facade on a lot.  The big dead trees in front were foam rubber.  We saw the set of Grandpa's basement lab.

We saw Grandpa (not dressed up) and got a picture of him and Mom together.

• Like 1

Went to a party at a friends place on the bluff. He owns a machine/welding business. He fired up the 'global warming' fir pit. It's huge and well made. Then lit off his most recent build. A 5 shot revolving cannon. Good times. He owns multiple cannons. Has a bunch of cool motorcycles including one with a radial engine like the old airplanes have. Always a good time at his place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric said:

Trick-or-treaters were almost nonexistent tonight. Was it the same for y’all?

yeah, we got almost none.

which means i had to go looking for kids to Steal candy from! :angryfire: now China`s gone too far.

last year i went through Two bags of Peanut Butter cups and a half a bag of Assorted.

this year not even through one bag, kinda sad.

most of our Neighbors set up the candy shoot with PVC.

Wife Nixed the Tater Canon idea.

Edited by holyjohnson
i can`t spell Neighbor..
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

We toured Universal(?) Studios when I was little.  I got to sit in the Munster-mobile.  The coffin-car was there,  but we weren't allowed in it.  

Their house was just a facade on a lot.  The big dead trees in front were foam rubber.  We saw the set of Grandpa's basement lab.

We saw Grandpa (not dressed up) and got a picture of him and Mom together.

you know what pissed me off mom took us in 83 , only time I ever went ,  I was pissed off swiss family robinson huge tree house was foam rubber .  im still pissed.