What Gun Are You?

Maser

It told me I was a 1911. That's my favorite gun except not for concealed carry. In answer to the question,: Would you pass a military physical? I said I would try but the fact is, I did pass one once, 50 years ago but probably wouldn't pass one now.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Thanks 1

You Got:

BTJ Derringer

You have such a unique personality that you could only be paired with the BTJ Derringer. One of the most collectible guns on the market, the BTJ Derringer is perfect for you. You are truly one in a million, and people enjoy simply being around you. You might do things differently, but you are always effective in your endeavors.

You have such a unique personality that you could only be paired with the BTJ Derringer. One of the most collectible guns on the market, the BTJ Derringer is perfect for you. You are truly one in a million, and people enjoy simply being around you. You might do things differently, but you are always effective in your endeavors

Edited by aomagrat
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Historian said:

Honestly, given my love of martinis...and the tuxedo i wear...i should be at least a PPK.

PPK's shop at Nordstroms.  G-19's shop at Dollar General.

PPK's shop on Park Avenue.  G-19's shop on MLK Blvd.

PPK's have an investment portfolio.  G-19's have  a broken piggy bank and change sorter.

PPK's drive Range Rovers.  G-19's ride the bus.

PPK's drink with their pinky extended(Emily Post).  G-19's drink with a hands in their pants.  

PPK's make love on silk sheets.  G-19's have sex doggy style so they can both watch wrestling.

PPK's drink 20 year old Scotch and Cognac.  G-19's make fruit punch in the toilet.

PPK's move food to their mouth.  G-19's move their mouth to the food.

PPK's never speak while chewing their food.  G-19's never chew without speaking.

Edited by PPQer