Next 007 Movie

Al Czervik

15 minutes ago, Valmet said:

James Bond was overdone a loooooooooong time ago IMO...

The movies come and go in greatness. I like the current Bond quite a bit and the gritty style that is represented.   It is a lot like Connery's day.  

Sean will always be Bond in the minds of the fans.

There's a couple of actors we simply don't need to remember with very poorly written and directed movies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whenever they make that the main advertisement.....

it's a magnificent bomb.

"The Ghostbusters is ALL WOMEN!!!"

"OK.  Is it any good?"

"It's ALL WOMEN!!!!"

"Should I go see it?"

"Some ARE GAY!!!"

"Did it get good reviews?"

"THEY ARE GAY WOMEN!!!!  It's so beautiful!!"

"Well.  That answered my questions."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

i`m a Bond fan but i think at this point the books have all been made into films and now they are cannibalizing different books and short stories to make a half assed remake.

this is a little of 'you only live twice' 'Diamonds are forever' and something else it seems.

none of the Original Flemming books have been left unmade and almost all of the short stories have been touched on.

i will see it because i think Craig has done a good job with what hes been given.

On 7/20/2019 at 12:28 PM, Dric902 said:

So, is the female Bond going to sleep with a bunch of male costars?

This is 2019.  She'll sleep with a bunch of FEMALE costars.  And I'm not going.  I can watch Sean Connery in the comfort of my own home, and he is the only Bond I care to see.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Rellik said:

So you guys don't think much of my re-make of Shaka Zulu, but with a white guy in the lead?  

Yeah, right.  Sorry. The man was known as the black Napoleon and his word was law.

No white man can play that role and make it real.  Shaka was Shaka.  Pay homage to the history.

That man was a raging buck stud-o-man.

• Like 2

i`m a Bond fan but i think at this point the books have all been made into films and now they are cannibalizing different books and short stories to make a half assed remake.
this is a little of 'you only live twice' 'Diamonds are forever' and something else it seems.
none of the Original Flemming books have been left unmade and almost all of the short stories have been touched on.
i will see it because i think Craig has done a good job with what hes been given.

How about the post Fleming books? Have they all been made into “Bond” movies?

Maybe someone will bring Matt Helm back to movies or do some movies featuring Travis McGee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, railfancwb said:

All too true, unfortunately. Maybe it has been long enough, and the memory hole deep enough, that movies could be made based on the books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They would replace the character with a disabled cross dresser of color.  For the sake of diversity and the children who would be so inspired to be fucked up like them.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1