Pull up an (anti-manspreading) chair

SC Tiger

Student gets award for an anti-manspreading chair.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7253545/amp/Female-college-student-designs-chair-blocks-manspreading.html?__twitter_impression=true

16126642-7253545-image-a-15_156329879730

The one on the right is a guy - the one on the left is a girl in the female version designed to encourage women to spread out their legs a bit while sitting in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7253545/amp/Female-college-student-designs-chair-blocks-manspreading.html?__twitter_impression=true

The one on the right is a guy - the one on the left is a girl in the female version designed to encourage women to spread out their legs a bit while sitting in it.

Isn't it amazing.  When you think people can't get any dumber, another one pops out of the woodwork and shows you how wrong you are.

How insignificant and frivolous is it to complain about how a person sits...…..

However, I am in favor of women spreading their legs for me.  Sitting or otherwise.

• Like 6

"Manspreading" isn't even a First World Problem.  If someone sitting next to you is in your space, ask them politely to give you a little more room, or less politely spread yourself into their space, or just give up and move.    Or start an inane conversation with them until they can't stand you anymore and they move themselves.  Or act crazy.  Even if that doesn't make them move, they'll give you more room, cause they won't want your crazy cooties.  (Can you tell which is my go-to solution?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

"Manspreading" isn't even a First World Problem.  If someone sitting next to you is in your space, ask them politely to give you a little more room, or less politely spread yourself into their space, or just give up and move.    Or start an inane conversation with them until they can't stand you anymore and they move themselves.  Or act crazy.  Even if that doesn't make them move, they'll give you more room, cause they won't want your crazy cooties.  (Can you tell which is my go-to solution?)

I agree.  this isn't worth the time and space spent in public media. 

Liberals will argue as if this is a real world problem that offends time and space. While at the same time, they don't want to talk about their obsession with taking over this nation and Imposing their rule over its formerly free citizens.

Confuse with trivia, while subversively attempting a coup of a legally elected sitting President. 

If they got their way we would see a resurgence of vigilantism. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

So, you're confirming that girls have cooties.

Something every ten-year-old lad knows.

:biggrin:

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

She's gonna get a splinter in her balls.

That "guy"  couldn't get a splinter in his balls if they were fired out of a cannon. Man up, Nancy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i`m sorry for the life of me i cant tell which is the woman.

and if i was forced to sit in one of those i would make a point to just stand up.

directly in front of the person who tried to make me sit in that chair,close enough to make them as uncomfortable as i would be sitting in that chair.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:28 AM, SC Tiger said:

I kind of like the "female" chair especially for (attractive) women in short skirts. But why are men supposed to sit with their legs together? because it's more "Lady-like"?  --so women are supposed to act like men and men are supposed to act like women and that's going to make the world a better place?

I shudder to think how these "feminists" are going to bring up their children.

• Thanks 1

No one considers why men and women dress the way they do.  If they would, modern women would dress very differently.

The dress was designed for immediate access.  Otherwise women would wear pants like men.

But, as long as women compete with each other to show men their wares, they will not consider practicality over display!