Pull up an (anti-manspreading) chair

SC Tiger

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

The dress was designed for immediate access.  Otherwise women would wear pants like men.

This is true.  And since i have been known to wear a kilt...mostly because i need the room....i present evidence of the immediate access requirements....of a Scotsman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/18/2019 at 6:50 PM, Historian said:

This is true.  And since i have been known to wear a kilt...mostly because i need the room....i present evidence of the immediate access requirements....of a Scotsman.

What's a Scotsman wear beneath his kilt?

Socks and shoes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Viewing the chair that this discussion is about, it seems that the complaint is that men spread their legs when they sit and "some" women don't like this. 

So in retaliation, "those" women make a chair that makes women spread their legs to sit in it, while men are forced to keep their knees together.

I'm having a problem with the complaint that men spread their legs while sitting and therefore they shouldn't, while women usually don't spread their legs while sitting and they should.  Right here this is regressing into an infantile argument!

So this is really nothing to do with legs, chairs, or social problems.  This is simply a case where some women want to spread their legs and prevent men from doing the same thing...……….. Why!  Anyone, man or woman, should sit any damn way they please.  

This is just like when my children were small, and one would antagonize the other by "looking" at him/her. 

The offended party wanted the person looking at them to be stopped from looking, while at the same time, they only knew they were being looked at because they were looking at the offending party.  Mutual guilt and a nonsensical argument.

These women want men to be forced to stop doing something while at the same time the women want to do that same thing the men were doing!

Just when you thought that adults couldn't get more stupid, along comes a few that prove that stupidity has no bounds.  

Some people need to be spanked and sent to their rooms without their Supper as punishment for being an idiot!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1