RussP

Cheygriz

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Huaco Kid said:

Life's a journey.  Not a destination.

I got banned for "inappropriateness".

It's not the journey I was aiming for.

But it seems to be where I landed.

Dude, you idle at inappropriate and you can go from zero to complete dumbass in 3.2 seconds. :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

dont remember mine but it was a generic one ,  i think like 50 people got the same one i got . creating disturbance or some thing like that.   

it was fate for me to be here , because within days of the hammer Eric  had this place up  .  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I still spend some time over there. 

Still quite few good folks there, you just have to weave in and out between the trolls to find them.

Russ gave me a digital scolding a while back. Said something I posted was "inappropriate". (That seems to be a popular word with him). I thought I was being given a time out, but nothing came of it and I still do what I have always done there.

I do prefer it here, I just wish there was a bit more activity.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2020 at 12:40 AM, Cheygriz said:

Sorry, Erik.

But I've been a member over there since 2002, and now I don't feel like I belong anymore, mostly  because of that guy.

And maybe you don't. A member at 1911 forum posted this link yesterday. http://social.quodverum.com/web/getting-started It is apparently a place with minimal moderation, mostly geared towards not breaking any laws. I haven't posted there yet but did get an account as g26s239. It might be a good place to discuss politics.

Edit: I guess you don't. I didn't bother reading all through to figure out that I was responding to a necro bump. Or that you had been banned. That's the only forum that ever banned me.

Edited by 26isbest
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 11:21 AM, geeorge said:

Where is the prozac and Solomon Juice for Glocktalk?

After thinking about it I got the WalterGa quote wrong. It should have been Paxil and Solomon juice, sorry for any confusion and hope nobody got the wrong meds

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was getting what I thought was inappropriate ads by GT standards. Completely see through bras. I thought it was very hypocritical to take money for that add but fry people for anything they thought slightly off color. I said so publicly. 

Russ asked for anyone who saw inappropriate adds to send them to him. I obliged. He ran it past some other mods. I think one of the other mods wants my head on a plate just for sending the image to Russ as requested. 

I’m done. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I was getting what I thought was inappropriate ads by GT standards. Completely see through bras. I thought it was very hypocritical to take money for that add but fry people for anything they thought slightly off color. I said so publicly. 

Russ asked for anyone who saw inappropriate adds to send them to him. I obliged. He ran it past some other mods. I think one of the other mods wants my head on a plate just for sending the image to Russ as requested. 

I’m done. 

Yeah, they never forgave me for calling some of their pets "primates". :anim_rofl2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Eric locked this topic