RussP

Cheygriz

I’m about to be bounced out by RussP. I used one of their emojis ?that is allowed by their software. I used the term stalinistic and terroristic and they took umbrage. They disappeared a reply without showing what the offending thing was. They are threatening me with banishment. I don’t know how long GT will be around, with censorship being all the rage.

They are trying to down play the political forum. You have to know where to look for it. It was on the list of most popular forums, which it is. When you press the new responses, the political forum threads are left out.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NPTim said:

I’m about to be bounced out by RussP. I used one of their emojis ?that is allowed by their software. I used the term stalinistic and terroristic and they took umbrage. They disappeared a reply without showing what the offending thing was. They are threatening me with banishment. I don’t know how long GT will be around, with censorship being all the rage.

They are trying to down play the political forum. You have to know where to look for it. It was on the list of most popular forums, which it is. When you press the new responses, the political forum threads are left out.

Isn't that site owned by canadians?

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:07 AM, Dave514 said:

GKL was banned. Came back....banned again. 

We were talking about difficult neighbors. She called me a liar when I told a story about the kids of some hoarders down the street who tried to burn the hoard in the front yard. The fire blew back into the house and burned up the living room. 

Apparently she was highly displeased when I posted a link to the story in the news. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, NPTim said:

I’m in GT/fb jail, 30 days now.

Dude nobody is in forum jail. I just fathom why people still go there. It's the HOA of forums. Life is to short for that dump. Speaking of if I'm alive next Xmas my wife is gonna sell shirts hopefully. And we all know what they say lol 

• Thanks 2

• 2 years later...
On 1/16/2021 at 1:29 AM, ASH said:

Dude nobody is in forum jail. I just fathom why people still go there. It's the HOA of forums. Life is to short for that dump. Speaking of if I'm alive next Xmas my wife is gonna sell shirts hopefully. And we all know what they say lol 

I like that the HOA of forums

• Like 2

I had my run ins with RussP a couple times but it was MarkCo that first suspended me and then banned me.  He didn't seem to like the Qs I asked him in DM.
El Spicoli was not my screen name on GT.   Oh well, it is what it is.  I think I joined GT in 2005??  The reality is forums in general are just going down in popularity.  Old folks tend to gravitate to forums, (I am 53).  Other than LI, I don't do social media platforms.  I left FB on my own accord but was suspended a couple times.  The reality is that too many people get triggered by conservative thought.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

I had my run ins with RussP a couple times but it was MarkCo that first suspended me and then banned me.  He didn't seem to like the Qs I asked him in DM.
El Spicoli was not my screen name on GT.   Oh well, it is what it is.  I think I joined GT in 2005??  The reality is forums in general are just going down in popularity.  Old folks tend to gravitate to forums, (I am 53).  Other than LI, I don't do social media platforms.  I left FB on my own accord but was suspended a couple times.  The reality is that too many people get triggered by conservative thought.

@FullClip is buddies with MarkCo , just ask him

ryan.jpg.eeac6eee779412416c86f7c9f0f6e016.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MarkCo was the one that banned me.  He has a problem when someone disagrees with him in a thread and then retaliates by banning you from the thread and then the forum.  22 years there.  Personally I think the problem lies with the fact that every Mod there is former or current LE.

91dcvKIL7LL.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

MarkCo was the one that banned me.  He has a problem when someone disagrees with him in a thread and then retaliates by banning you from the thread and then the forum.  22 years there.  Personally I think the problem lies with the fact that every Mod there is former or current LE.

91dcvKIL7LL.jpg

I picture markCO as more a former disgraced little league coach , scout master, or priest

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, syntaxerrorsix said:

To the best of my knowledge every last one of them are former cops. 

not gonna bad mouth all former cops, have quite a few former leo's as friends. I still think they are all members of NAMBLA though

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Eric locked this topic