Your honest opinion, please

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Is this disrespectful? Or is it a lifelong commitment? I think they're a-saying that Texas is A-OK with them.

texas-baby.jpg

It's TEXAS    cmon" :D   (and if YOU get to see it, good luck to you !!) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Is this disrespectful? Or is it a lifelong commitment? I think they're a-saying that Texas is A-OK with them.

texas-baby.jpg

I'm OK with a butt shot for any reason.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I'm going to laugh at the size and shape of Texas there 20 years from now. 

Well to be fair, TX is expanding what with all the illegals and the Marxists moving here from other states like CA and NY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks good to me.  I can almost smell the Banana Boat lotion.  Always enjoy seeing hawties at the lake on the boats.  Going to the lake tonight.  Checking out a property tomorrow to VRBO.

• Like 2

Not sure I really understand the motivation/statement.

They like to sit on Texas?

They worry it'll get as big as Texas?

Do they get one for every state wherein they've been done "back there"?

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Fog said:

Not sure I really understand the motivation/statement.

They like to sit on Texas?

They worry it'll get as big as Texas?

Do they get one for every state wherein they've been done "back there"?

I don't know, but anything that makes them want to show me there.... um ...uh ........  State pride, Yeah that's it State pride, I am fine with. B|

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Very tue, but by then it will have served it's purpose...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I know some excellent tattoo artists. I am good friends with the guy who brought real high end tattoos to Utah about 40 years ago. I still don’t get the need for them. Especially on women.

Why does a beautiful women need to permanently mark her skin as some sort of statement? I can see it for reconstruction of scars and blemishes. But their body, their choice. I think they are perfect as they are.

I’ve had friends in the industry strongly tell me I need to get Marine Corps ink to show my pride and to remind myself of my service. I ask them if they think I will forget?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

I know some excellent tattoo artists. I am good friends with the guy who brought real high end tattoos to Utah about 40 years ago. I still don’t get the need for them. Especially on women.

I think these would be real high end tattoos if the ladies just kinda lean forward and scrunch down a little. Plow, as it were.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Why does a beautiful women need to permanently mark her skin as some sort of statement? I can see it for reconstruction of scars and blemishes. But their body, their choice. I think they are perfect as they are.

I’ve had friends in the industry strongly tell me I need to get Marine Corps ink to show my pride and to remind myself of my service. I ask them if they think I will forget?

Tatts aren't for everyone and those that get them, get them for varied reasons.  We are human after all.  When I see a lot of tatts, I think about cost involved.

I got my first one at 50 after our return from Israel.  5 yrs later,  I got 6 and they all mean something.  Mine are fairly small but ran me about $800 total.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Tatts aren't for everyone and those that get them, get them for varied reasons.  We are human after all.  When I see a lot of tatts, I think about cost involved.

I got my first one at 50 after our return from Israel.  5 yrs later,  I got 6 and they all mean something.  Mine are fairly small but ran me about $800 total.

That's OK, you earned them. What gets me is these young pups that have done nothing but have these tough guy tats. And a man bun their boyfriend uses when they want him to work faster.  

• Like 2

On 5/3/2024 at 7:17 AM, Mrs.Cicero said:

If you think Texas is big now... 

• Haha 2