Be glad — be grateful — that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists

minderasr

A Columbia student name Khymani James is reportedly a leader of the anti-Israel encampment on the school’s campus right now. He was recently recorded making some rather shocking statements. It’s difficult to imagine that law enforcement wouldn’t look into this.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/columbia-u-encampment-leader-says-be-grateful-that-im-not-just-going-out-and-murdering-zionists/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Remember my droogs, we are in the post obama era,, where the turd-worlders are openly racist. Even throughout the halls of congress. 

Let your enemies talk, and they will tell you their plots.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, minderasr said:

A Columbia student name Khymani James is reportedly a leader of the anti-Israel encampment on the school’s campus right now. He was recently recorded making some rather shocking statements. It’s difficult to imagine that law enforcement wouldn’t look into this.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/columbia-u-encampment-leader-says-be-grateful-that-im-not-just-going-out-and-murdering-zionists/

He would soon know how many people didn't agree with him, when he was laying on the ground, while draining fluid and cooling off.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Rellik said:

Remember my droogs, we are in the post obama era,, where the turd-worlders are openly racist. Even throughout the halls of congress. 

Let your enemies talk, and they will tell you their plots.

I found this in my life!!!  If you just listen, the bad people will tell you they are bad. You don't have to say or do anything, just listen to them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

He may not have murdered anyone in his life, but I bet he’s held a penis in his mouth until the swelling had gone down. Why would anyone follow him for anything?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

I found this in my life!!!  If you just listen, the bad people will tell you they are bad. You don't have to say or do anything, just listen to them.

These are the same people that during covid wanted to arrest & lock unvaccinated  people in camps.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Maser said:

Inflammatory speech is protected.  Look up Brandenburg v Ohio.

Yes but there is a very thin line when you are inciting or asking for lawless action.     Maybe the reason he backpedaled his tough talk.            

• Like 4

The only reason he's not tried it is because he's a coward and he know his life expectancy is pretty much nill once he starts.

So he runs his mouth like the whiny little goat he is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Why is that not a terroristic threat, laws created by the hippie Marxists to censure those that like freedom?

I suggest that if someone posted remarks threatening to murder abortion doctors the FBI SWAT team (contrary to the ignorant media, they're called the ERT: Emergency Response Team) would be at the galoot's door at 03:00 the next morning with 75 heavily-armed agents; after notifying CNN.

I'm not Jewish, but I invite that hombre to come on down to Texas and take on this 75-year old. :cowboy2:

He can even wear his danged towel on his head.

Won't change the outcome.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Notice the difference.  If a white conservative said that about Blacks, Gays, or Muslims, we would be reading how the FBI swarmed in, arrested him, and set him up for a long prison stint.   Someone on LI recently posted a video at UCLA where masked protesters were physically forbidding a Jewish student on campus.   I mentioned that a ball peen hammer solves a lot of problems.  The OP stated it wasn't yet time for that.  It isn't?  When people threaten me or forbid my legal passage, violence solves a lot of problems and brings a measure of justice.   Bigots, Haters, Racist, Politicians, Criminals (sometimes all one in the same) understand 2 things, lack of money coming in and blood flowing out. 
Right should NEVER negotiate with wrong.  Right should NEVER capitulate with wrong.    These college chancellors should be tarred and feathered. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Yes but there is a very thin line when you are inciting or asking for lawless action.     Maybe the reason he backpedaled his tough talk.            

There is no fine line.  Freedom if speech is allowed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Maser said:

Inflammatory speech is protected.  Look up Brandenburg v Ohio.

Multiple courts, state and federal, over the years have also struck down violence or intent justified by 'fighting words.'

Free speech means what it says: free.

Not restricted or allowed by government, but protected and guaranteed by government.

Thus, I disagree with the Brandenberg decision and the Court's free speech -- but not really, decision.

Yes, I am a constitutional absolutist.

It means what it says until amended by the defined political process, not some lawyer with delusions of brilliance, a political agenda or desire for wealth.

Free means free, not somewhat free, not just about free, not free if politicians agree.

Now, most uneducated folk with little ability for critical thinking will immediately shout, Shouting fire in a movie theater! as a good reason for government restrictions on speech.

Said numpties have never read nor do they understand where that came from: a Supreme Court case that decided that opposition to the draft during the First World War was not protected under the First Amendment.

Similar to today,  President Wilson believed that he was not to be challenged -- on anything.

Sound familiar?

The glaring contradiction in Justice Holmes' paraphrased utterance is: what if the theater is on fire?  Can I say it then?

So, there.

• Like 5