Why I don't take colored liberals seriously

28 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Stuff writes itself. This video has bad words, if you're squeamish (funny though)...

This is your dream and it always has been, you thought you as a black could control and run this country, but now you run into the reason you are screwed! Your whining.

• Like 2

You can't reason with a leftist.  They suffer from some form of mental instability.  If you believe in spiritual things, many have even suggested a form of demon possession over a culture.

How else do you explain women wanting to murder their children, men sleeping with men, women sleeping with women, people that believe they are another gender than what they are.  It's simply unGodly.   Relativism has killed the Republic.  You think things are bad now, just wait.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Stuff writes itself. This video has bad words, if you're squeamish (funny though)...

Now all the rest of us know what mental illness looks like too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

And you really do need to take them seriously. There are far too many of them and the ALL will do whatever necessary to stop Trump and continue tearing up the constitiution themselves.

• Sad 1

On 4/9/2024 at 5:53 AM, gwalchmai said:

Why I don't take colored liberals seriously

You have made a grave error. White Liberals have decreed that it's a crime against humanity to call black people "Colored" However, for some reason, according to the twisted logic of the liberal mindset, It's perfectly O.K. to call them "People of Color" which is essentially the same thing, but they think it's totally different. This is how far the Woke/Liberal/Sozi/Progressive thinking is 180 degrees out of sync with the real world.  And what ever the White liberals decide, the Colored Liberals go along with it.

cartooncolored1a.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

She reminds me of the lady on the electric company show in the 70’s. She was on the show the same time Morgan Freeman was on the show. He seems to have retained him mental heath, while she, if it’s indeed her, has cockroaches scratching to escape from her skull.

EDITED:  never mind, the person I was thinking of was Lee Chamberlin, passed away 2014. The rest still stands CCFCCP.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

Even without the race label the sentence is still exceedingly true:

"Why I don't take liberals seriously" 

Yes. I included the currently out-of-favor label because I believe that race is vitally important to her identity. In fact, it is the preferred moniker of the premier self-proclaimed advocacy group for that race, and I respect that. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Colored??

It'll come back into fashion. Any society that can make the mental gyrations necessary to consider the phrase "people of color" morally superior to "colored people" will eventually circle back to the old terms. You mark my words. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

It'll come back into fashion. Any society that can make the mental gyrations necessary to consider the phrase "people of color" morally superior to "colored people" will eventually circle back to the old terms. You mark my words. ;)

I just hope President Biden will be forced to speak about the crisis in Niger. 

Put that on the teleprompter and have fun. :anim_rofl2:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

So now it is people of color?  I can't keep up.  I see the big 3 as White, Black, and Hispanic (Brown never seemed to catch on).  Is "Asian" still appropriate?  You know they love you long time.   

It is all a fooking word salad.  They can't even properly identify now.  You make some valid points but I don't think the movement of Marxism that we define as woke or leftist makes a racial distinction.  Now woke people and leftists most certainly do.  I am a cracker (even though I am brown), I have white privilege, I am a terrorist, a racist, a bigot, a close minded Christian Conservative, etc.   

MLKs dream is dead.  If you ever get a chance to visit the museum in Atlanta or whatever they call it, it was pretty interesting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The sad thing is that those who whine the most about color are those who chastise others about color. 

If no one said anything it wouldn't be  a factor anymore.  It's like when the wealthy middle class people that tell others they are poor. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, janice6 said:

The sad thing is that those who whine the most about color are those who chastise others about color. 

If no one said anything it wouldn't be  a factor anymore.  It's like when the wealthy middle class people that tell others they are poor.

Anti-racists are the most racist people you'll ever meet.

• Thanks 1