The official solar eclipse thread

TBO

1 hour ago, minderasr said:

Am I the only one that never liked Springsteen?  Once had a girlfriend who confided in me she idolized BS.  I immediately dumped her.

Nope. Dude's a piece of ****. A few catchy tunes doesn't change that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minderasr said:

Am I the only one that never liked Springsteen?  Once had a girlfriend who confided in me she idolized BS.  I immediately dumped her.

Springsteen is a leftist a..hole.   My post is a quote from Am I the only one by Aaron Lewis.  Great song with awesome lyrics of you get a chance to stream it.

• Like 4

• Administrators

Here is another Springsteen song that someone else sang far better, IMHO. Springsteen's version doesn't suck as badly as his rendition of Blinded By The Light, but the Quaker City Nighthawks kicked his ass on this one too.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric said:

Here is another Springsteen song that someone else sung far better, IMHO. Springsteen's version doesn't suck as badly as his rendition of Blinded By The Light, but the Quaker City Nighthawks kicked his ass on this one too.

Well, to keep this thread on track, Everyone Eclipses Springsteens vocal abilities :anim_rofl2: 

The bellowing cow probably would have been more sucessful if he would have just hired a vocalist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, tous said:

A solar eclipse is when the Sun passes between the Earth and the Moon.

I have had more than one otherwise intelligent adult tell me that .

These are the same people that believe that if the Earth stops spinning, we'll all float away into outer space.

They used to teach basic science in public schools.

Maybe this'll help.

May be an image of eclipse and text that says 'Lunar Eclipse Solar Eclipse Apocalypse Alpaca Lips'

• Haha 5

Well, the cluds did their best to keep it from me, but I did get a couple shots through the clouds. 

I think this one is my favorite. The clouds were thick enought that I was able take this without the filter and catcht the birds in the foreground. You can also see some sun spots.SOZ_8904e2.thumb.jpg.93e98c55c440e5d894928f31af26e3c3.jpg

Several others but this was the last one I got before the clouds completely obscured it so I did not get to capture totality.

SOZ_8969.thumb.JPG.3a5a2b49fb6b6fb0b71f5dee3b0d0e27.JPG

• Like 7

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MO Fugga said:

Absolutely. 

3 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

Disturbed cover is way better than original IMHO.  They were awesome in concert.

Have you heard Disturbed's cover of Living After Midnight? That drum intro is outstanding.

• Like 3