The official solar eclipse thread

TBO

That was, actually, pretty cool. (97+% here) It got very quiet and cold.

BUT THE DOG WENT BERSERK!!! SHE FLIPPED-OUT INTO SOME KIND OF DROOLING SPASTIC FRENZY. LITERALLY INSANE!

Almost epileptic or something. We put her in the bathroom before she broke anything.
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

That was, actually, pretty cool. (97+% here) It got very quiet and cold.

BUT THE DOG WENT BERSERK!!! SHE FLIPPED-OUT INTO SOME KIND OF DROOLING SPASTIC FRENZY. LITERALLY INSANE!

Almost epileptic or something. We put her in the bathroom before she broke anything.

That would be ecliptileptic I do beleive.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Eric said:

IMG_0825.jpeg

The day when in 5 to 7 states the teachers and educators fear for the children's safety and closed the schools for a day to avoid the dark.

How dumb do these demented perverts that call them selves educators think we are to be afraid of the dark, when it's only a day off with pay for them.  They don't want to teach children and constantly remove educational concepts while telling us that that children don't need to know stuff.  

Because teachers don't want to teach.  I think the subject they don't want to teach are subjects they themselves don't understand.

It's like the ghetto where they don't want you to be smarter than they are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Lucnik said:

Watched it with “The Warden”. She was so happy and excited. I was disappointed because no politicians were sacrificed to the Sun god. 

That is a good idea, too bad we'd have to wait another 21 years to sacrifice another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...