Maniac Hollwood actress in critical condition after (drunk driving?) car crash

Borg warner

They don't know yet if drugs or alcohol was involved but it seems likely after she crashed into one building, fled the scene and then crashed into another, where her car caught on fire and she was badly burned and caught th ehouse on fire. Fortunately no one was injured in the house she crashed into and firefighters were able to contain the house fire. People like this actress are a menace to society and I'm glad she had to suffer the consequences of her actions.  And no, I don't feel sorry for her in the least,

Anne Heche hospitalized with severe burns after crashing car into a house

Taryn Rider Yahoo news Fri, August 5, 2022,

Anne Heche was reportedly involved in a fiery car crash on Friday morning in Los Angeles and is in critical condition. The 53-year-old actress was taken away on a stretcher in photos captured by TMZ and hospitalized for severe burns. She's intubated but expected to live, according to the outlet.

Yahoo Entertainment reached out to a rep for Heche, but did not immediately receive a response.

The LAPD confirmed to Yahoo that officers responded at an incident in the Mar Vista neighborhood at 10:55 a.m. as a vehicle crashed into a residence. A spokesperson says the driver was transported to the hospital for treatment by firefighters, but did not disclose the person's identity.

The driver is in critical condition, according to the LAFD.

The DMV confirmed to KTLA the vehicle is registered to the Six Days Seven Nights actress. A witness told the local news station they believe the driver of the car was going around 60 mph and blew through a stop sign in the quiet neighborhood before the crash. The vehicle, a blue Mini Cooper, went through some bushes and into a house, which also caught on fire. The homeowner was inside at the time of the incident, but is OK.

TMZ, which broke the news on Friday afternoon, posted a photo of Heche behind the wheel. There is a bottle near her in a cup holder with a red cap.

Witnesses told the outlet that Heche first crashed into the garage of an apartment complex in Mar Vista. Residents tried getting the actress out of the car and that appears to be when the photo was taken. She apparently put the car in reverse and then sped off, crashing into a nearby home shortly after.

The cause of the crash remains under investigation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

who?

Why is this news?

Hopefully all involved have a swift and full recovery, and any wrongdoing is punished to the full extent that the law allows to not only serve justice, but also as a warning to others.

This took place in Los Angeles, California, where justice is rarely served and very few are punished to the full extent of the law as a message to others that you can do anything and get away with it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Wasn't she "married" to Ellen DeGenerate? :pjmn:

Yes, she told the world what an evil controlling bitch Ellen is.

Funny thing is I knew that about Ellen before Anne hooked up with her, you could see it in her eyes and mannerisms. She is just like my Great Aunt, who is also an evil controlling bitch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

Checklist.

Democrat "celebrity". Check.

Los Angeles. Check.

Heck, after that she'll probably be given the keys to the city.

Only after she sued the homeowner for letting the house jump out in front of her. And makes millions on some celebrity rehab show. I feel bad she is going to be messed up for life with burns but this was a long, wild, high speed drive through a city endangering lots of people. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I don't agree with her politics, but I hope she recovers as fully and quickly as possible. Burns are bad. :(

and if proven to have been drunk, prosecuted to the full extent of the law for driving under the influence.  Yes burns are bad, but I have no pity for people that drive drunk and put everyone else at risk in doing so

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jmohme said:

and if proven to have been drunk, prosecuted to the full extent of the law for driving under the influence.  Yes burns are bad, but I have no pity for people that drive drunk and put everyone else at risk in doing so

Well, of course she should be prosecuted if she caused the wreck. Otherwise people might think the LA DA didn't prosecute crimes in an evenhanded manner...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1