Well this seems like a nice place to live...

Cougar_ml

• Cougar_ml changed the title to Well this seems like a nice place to live...
3 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

That reads like the text I get on my computer when I get dispatched on a run. I just read it, shake my head in disgust, and tell myself it will probably make more sense when I get there. 

Might just grab an extra taser for grins. Dual wielding may be called for.

I live in Eastern Washington state. On my side of the state it's like you're still in America but anywhere West of the cascade  mountains is just like California and it's the same thing in Oregon and even California has normal Americans living on the east side of the state except in Sacramento where they make the laws the rest of the state has to live by.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Borg warner said:

I live in Eastern Washington state. On my side of the state it's like you're still in America but anywhere West of the cascade  mountains is just like California and it's the same thing in Oregon and even California has normal Americans living on the east side of the state except in Sacramento where they make the laws the rest of the state has to live by.

It's the I-5 corridor from Olympia up past Seattle, then Vancouver down south of Portlandistan.
Down here in SouthWest or along the coast it's still pretty good.

Actually, pretty much the entire state is good once you get about 30 minutes from any city with a population over 40k people it becomes America again.

I'm right about 25 minutes from Olympia, but in a good direction, and a different county, so not too bad here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

It's the I-5 corridor from Olympia up past Seattle, then Vancouver down south of Portlandistan.
Down here in SouthWest or along the coast it's still pretty good.

Actually, pretty much the entire state is good once you get about 30 minutes from any city with a population over 40k people it becomes America again.

I'm right about 25 minutes from Olympia, but in a good direction, and a different county, so not too bad here.

I have been hanging out in Toutle. And checking out my old stomping grounds in the Vader Ryderwood area. Took a ride out to Boistfort a few days ago.