Anybody have, or believe they have long haul kung flu?

NPTim

I can’t be the only one.

I just went shopping at costco today and was wiped out, weak and tired, about halfway through. Its happened quicker while in TJ’s. To the point my wife won’t let me shop on my own anymore. 

I just read an article about anecdotal evidence that antihistamines work, Benadryl and atarax. Needless to say I will be giving that a try.

What about y’all? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

As far as I know there weren't but that was two years ago and I just don't remember.

I got it very early in '20, when it just started in the news, but was still not news.

Kicked my fanny.  Bad.

A week later,  I actually felt great.  No lingering symptoms at all.

• Like 1

i know after i had mine one thing i noticed was how suddenly Winded i`d become while walking the Dog.

not from Exerting myself just random af i`d have to stop and catch my Breath.

Thankfully that has stopped but it felt like it just happened for Weeks after i`d be Walking at a normal pace and the then have to take a Deep Breath and feel it.

Hope it Passes Brother.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I got it very early in '20, when it just started in the news, but was still not news.

Kicked my fanny.  Bad.

A week later,  I actually felt great.  No lingering symptoms at all.

Yea, February in 20. Much ado about nothing and in before the designer symptoms. Felt cruddy a couple days, and coughed for 2 weeks. LostWife felt cruddy a few days and was going non stop after. She kicked the cough fast.

We had just returned from Mexico on a cruise and didn't know much of anything about the Rona.

• Like 4

I got the china bio weapon a few months back and I have not felt normal since. Lungs hurt like hell for weeks coughed up the thickest mucus I’ve ever coughed up. Weak as hell for the longest. Got to feeling better then got a month long head cold. Now I got the worst acid reflux going on. eff china and their bio weapon. 

• Like 3

Had a pretty normal year with the normal sniffles, aches  and sinus infections I get every year.  Usually around Feb. or March I end up going to Quick Care when the sinus infection get unbearable.  Due to the Covid thing I decided to be proactive since I didn't want to go near the medical business unless it was a real emergency.   Found out I could get the exact same antibiotic they prescribe year after year from Canada  or India.  Ordered that and a supply  Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin for about what it would of cost me for one office call and  about ten antibiotic tablets.   Used the directions on last years proscription bottle and no sinus infection.  

As far a Covid the adult daughter was told she has covid and to stay home and take over counter cold meds which wasn't helping.  I told her I had the Ivermectin if she was interested.  She was pretty sick so anything sounded good.  I took her a five-day course of ivermectin and by the 2nd day was much better and by the end of the week back on her feet and back to work.

I had the best luck with India but it takes about two months to get your order.  All the packaging and labeling looks just like it was from the local pharmacy.

• Thanks 2

Both the wife and I had and Have been very Lucky.  She has been pumping us both with all sorts of Pro Biotics, Ivermectin, and all sorts of vitamins for the past 2 years.  She's really Up on all these "Other" Doctors and has been reading and following them for over 23 years. Basically the only places I've been going is Publix, BJ's and the Liquor store.  Use to get together with 2 sets of friends every month for dinner and stuff at each others house, but we stopped that quite awhile ago.

She actually got the Ivermectin and some Hydroxychloroquine way before the Govt came down and basically intimidated Dr.'s into stopping giving it thru the mail.  It's a Terrible thing that because of your own Govt. you have to actually get Medicine from OTHER COUNTRYS!!!

The Cancer I got slowed me down for the past 6 months and I was Terrified to have to actually GO and STAY in the hospital for 4 days to have it taken out.  I just Knew I was gonna get it in the hospital.  But, thank god I managed to get out without getting anything.  We still don't really go anywhere like we use to.  Just normal necessary stuff, and no, I Refuse to wear a mask!!

God Bless you all that have contacted the China Bio Weapon and have had such bad experiences.  I am so sorry for you all and know that I Pray for you all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I had a particularly strong sinus cold that progressed through different stages for a few days over new years weekend. Nothing OTC seemed to do much. I was really tired, achy, and had a lot of drainage which irritated my throat, and the sinus pressure felt like a brick on my face. Day 3 had some unexplained sneezing. But no loss of taste/smell, or fever. I didn't bother getting tested because I was already off of work, and the babysitter was having a hell of a time finding tests that week. (She and one of her kids had it that week). Normally I wouldn't think that I did have it but, someone my wife knows described virtually identical symptoms and was positive. That person was "vaccinated", as was I. From everything I've read about the blood of Unicron variant, I wouldn't be surprised that I did have it.

• Like 1

I haven't caught it.

I got the "one & done" J&J vaccine about a year ago that Trump's Warpspeed expedited instead of catching Covid.

No boosters here, I'm OK with one and done, so far, so good. I also got a regular flu shot, as usual.

Nobody ever asked me for proof, and I don't wear a mask outside of my doctor's office.

No side effects except frequent erections.  :banana:

• Like 1

The relatives I plan to visit tomorrow for the Superbowl all had Covid a couple of weeks ago, in spite of being vaxxed, but they say it was mild and they got over it, so I'm not afraid to party with them and none of us will be wearing masks.  

I'll be the oldest person there, with the most risk factors, but without fear while also generally keeping others at arm's length. Ain't no big thing.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

The relatives I plan to visit tomorrow for the Superbowl all had Covid a couple of weeks ago, in spite of being vaxxed, but they say it was mild and they got over it, so I'm not afraid to party with them and none of us will be wearing masks.  

I'll be the oldest person there, with the most risk factors, but without fear while also generally keeping others at arm's length. Ain't no big thing.

13 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

I also wear a garlic necklace. 

I'm not sure it prevents covid but I haven't seen any vampires lately, so it must be working. 

Yeah, just normal healthy precautions.

My lungs are fucked. I have minimal tolerance for vigorous activity, like wrestling drunks in the ER or hiking. Lungs are all scarred up.

Also feel like I'm less able to think quickly and process information well. Probably 5-10% dumber, if that makes sense. I blame it on prolonged hypoxia.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, tadbart said:

My lungs are fucked. I have minimal tolerance for vigorous activity, like wrestling drunks in the ER or hiking. Lungs are all scarred up.

Also feel like I'm less able to think quickly and process information well. Probably 5-10% dumber, if that makes sense. I blame it on prolonged hypoxia.

I'm the same but I thought it was just old age.  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tadbart said:

Sorry to hear that my man.  Damnit...

• Thanks 1