Free N-95 Masks on the way

ChuteTheMall

Free N-95 masks. 

I heard it was 3 per person. What the hell good would 3 masks be.

Once you put on any mask and wear it for 30 minutes or more it becomes basically a strapped on Petri dish.

Just a stunt that Biden hope will boost his approval rating out of the sewer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If anything less than N-95 was ever effective, why aren’t they keeping the N-95 for key personnel? Why aren’t they sending those shitty earloop “surgical” masks? So those ******* lied to us all along! **** those ******* fucks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/19/2022 at 9:23 AM, ChuteTheMall said:

Should I replace the masks hanging from my car's mirror?

They don't get worn, but they get lots of sunshine.

What's the CDC say?

Should I hang a pine tree air freshener with them?

:pancake:

I left a (surgeon style) mask in my pant's pocket when I ran them through the washer.  I expected to have to dig out a pile of goo.

But it came out sparkling clean and fluffy.  I let it dry, flat, and it was like new.

• Like 1

cvs is been gviing  them out here for 3 months,  i use to scoff at covid like most people .  ive lost 6 people and 2 close friends because of it  so its not that funny anymore . 

i wear my own .  i they re still giving them  away as i was there getting my 1 shingles shot  for 70 % protection  i go back within so many days for booster  for 95 prcent 

more worried on shingles  then covid . i had bad chicken pox as a kid in hospital . im 53 and i got email talking bout shingles yesterday  that was my clue .  \ ive know people 

who get shingle so bad they wish would die .   my moms friend got shingles and got that pain neuralgia and it never went away for 6  years . when you see old ladies who 

grew up tough as nails doing mans work  crying daily to go to sleep and not wake up  tells you something  .  obviously  condition may vary .  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ASH said:

cvs is been gviing  them out here for 3 months,  i use to scoff at covid like most people .  ive lost 6 people and 2 close friends because of it  so its not that funny anymore . 

i wear my own .  i they re still giving them  away as i was there getting my 1 shingles shot  for 70 % protection  i go back within so many days for booster  for 95 prcent 

more worried on shingles  then covid . i had bad chicken pox as a kid in hospital . im 53 and i got email talking bout shingles yesterday  that was my clue .  \ ive know people 

who get shingle so bad they wish would die .   my moms friend got shingles and got that pain neuralgia and it never went away for 6  years . when you see old ladies who 

grew up tough as nails doing mans work  crying daily to go to sleep and not wake up  tells you something  .  obviously  condition may vary .  

Shingles vaccination is the last needle I’ve had. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Shingles vaccination is the last needle I’ve had. 

tonight my arm is sore as hell but thats bout it , bones ache alot more then yesterday but thats because its colder here  and day older.   i saw a guy when i was in hospital few years ago i was doing my get up and walk hall like they make you do . i walked down to snack area   i thought the guy got burned , we struck  up conversation  and he had shingles.  and had the blistered face and said he lost  vision in one eye but some vision might come back , after that and my moms friend having it and couldnt get rid of it and suffered for years i will take covid anyday ,    he told me the only reason he didnt blow his head off was his kids and family . kept in touch with the guy for swhile then i didnt hear anything else from him .  i mean he looked  like he was set on fire ,   he had a little cup i wont never forget he was holding it  with hand over and the blisters had some liquid and drip drip drip  .  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1