Where do you draw the line?

gwalchmai

3 hours ago, Mdj said:

There was a stadium food shown on the Pirates/Reds ball game last night. They called it the s’more‘s fry box. It contained  chocolate sauce, cinnamon gram crackers, crushed M&Ms and marshmallows on top of french fries. I would draw the line at that.

oh and anything that has mayonnaise or mustard in it.

In Pittsburgh, we put FRENCH FRIES ON TOP OF EVERYTHING!

image.png.555340355860d6d42b64ef22b5b46ddd.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NPTim said:

Pineapple on pizza, that and maraschino cherries on pizza (Korea).

Pineapple itself is no good on pizza. But pineapple with shrimp and Canadian bacon (A Hawaiian Pizza) is excellent. But without those exact ingredient it's no good There's a lot of weird stuff people put on pizzas and Chicken is one of the worst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

You have to go to one of the original dahntahn locations, though.

The hundreds of other locations they've opened are all just another TGI Fridays.

The original in the Strip District and the one in Kaufman's parking garage were the best,  however the one on Rte. 60 near Thorn-burgh bridge is just as good and less crowded. It's the old Rosslyn Inn building. tom. 

9 hours ago, deputy tom said:

The original in the Strip District and the one in Kaufman's parking garage were the best,  however the one on Rte. 60 near Thorn-burgh bridge is just as good and less crowded. It's the old Rosslyn Inn building. tom. 

That’s the one we go to on Rt 60.  The original in the Strip is  too inconvenient with the limited parking and wife’s physical limitations. 

• Like 1

De-Constructed food.

******* stop it and just put it on my plate, if it takes you longer to explain then it does for me to eat it i don`t want it.

Supermarkets that don`t carry anything but 90/10 Ground Beef and its 3x the normal price (even the butcher) i will not eat 90/10 it has no flavor and will not do Business with anyone who does not know the difference.