Your friends love it, you don't.

MO Fugga

Tomatoes. Growing up in the South, I was exposed to tomatoes practically in the crib. All my family carry a loaf of white bread, salt, and a jar of mayo to the field in summer to make mater sammiches off the vine, or just eat them like apples. I never cared for maters except cooked in stuff, and I mean cooked down to unrecognizable. Lots of folks see it as a challenge to change my mind but so far I have held true to my beliefs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

What mundane or major thingy sets you apart from your tribe?

Haggis.

I love a good haggis.

Sardines:  I eat them about as fast as dolphin does.
Anchovies:  Eaten by the can.
Have not had a television in over 10 years.

• Like 1

I'm very picky regarding friends and have a hard time coming up with something that I find truly annoying. If there would be any, I wouldn't stick around much longer. On top of that, I call only 4 people true friends, after that comes a big gap.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crockett said:

I'm very picky regarding friends and have a hard time coming up with something that I find truly annoying. If there would be any, I wouldn't stick around much longer. On top of that, I call only 4 people true friends, after that comes a big gap.

My Dad told me decades ago that if it ever took more than one hand to count your real friends you were truly blessed.  As with everything else he told me, he was exactly right.  

• Like 4