Your friends love it, you don't.

MO Fugga

2 hours ago, Historian said:

10mm and...Scotch (single is good)

It pains me to add to this list, IPA. 

They cain't hang. I'm surrounded. **** Billy Joel, I'll drink alone.

BTW, I love my 10MM, and went through a Scotch phase. Wasn't for me. All my friends love 10MM. Surprise! None of them own one. Nor do they drink Scotch.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MO Fugga said:

BTW, I love my 10MM, and went through a Scotch phase. Wasn't for me. All my friends love 10MM. Surprise! None of them own one. Nor do they drink Scotch.

Live and learn man...You're just not there yet...You'll get there... Ya gotta get a bit older...

10 MM....is when ya can't decide between 9mm and .45..  You'll understand...in time...:cool::rock:

6 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Live and learn man...You're just not there yet...You'll get there... Ya gotta get a bit older...

10 MM....is when ya can't decide between 9mm and .45..  You'll understand...in time...:cool::rock:

Don't underestimate my ability to hate change. Had em both. The switch will be to .38 Special +P. 3 pound loaded G20 for a svelte 11.8oz wheelie I can't feel.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 6:59 PM, aomagrat said:

Mixed drinks. I prefer my booze unadulterated by contaminates.

I was having this very conversation with someone just the other day about Tequila.

I firmly believe that every Tequila mixed drink is nothing more than a piss poor attempt to disguise the taste of Tequila.  I won't even do the salt/lime thing. Take it straight or go home!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jmohme said:

I was having this very conversation with someone just the other day about Tequila.

I firmly believe that every Tequila mixed drink is nothing more than a piss poor attempt to disguise the taste of Tequila.  I won't even do the salt/lime thing. Take it straight or go home!

Even wifey likes pickle juice and tequila.  Triple Yack. Only twice a year, thank whoever.

• Like 1