Real life

crockett

No bullshit news, no social media hate, no fake ass video games, no shitbag trying to push the vaccine at my door, no addiction to the computer and internet world, not sitting on my ass all day long and collecting diseases...

What will you do this week? In real life. Post photos.

Going for a dip now...

C1126B63-16F7-432E-9957-B0FF393C254D.jpeg

• Like 7

Saying goodbye to my kitchen.  New stove gets here soon. I’m gutting this side of the kitchen. It’s going to be more like a commercial kitchen. 

A4D9EF52-FD63-46E8-AB3E-E801398525A2.jpeg

Other than that, more xeriscaping on the yard. Digging out rocks and pouring concrete. 

• Like 4

I looked at the online menu for the hotel restaurant, and decided I craved cheesecake. 

$9?!?

So I walked across the street to the supermarket and got a whole cake for $15.  I'm eating it with a fork only,  on the tray it came on.

It weighs, like, 12 pounds.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Huaco Kid said:

I looked at the online menu for the hotel restaurant, and decided I craved cheesecake. 

$9?!?

So I walked across the street to the supermarket and got a whole cake for $15.  I'm eating it with a fork only,  on the tray it came on.

:bowdown:

• Like 3

Only thing that comes to mind now is I wanna try grilling pineapple slices.  I love raw pineapple, but have never had it grilled nor have I ever tried doing it.  So yeah, I'll be doing that this week. 

Try sprinkling cinnamon over it before you grill it, delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

$9?!?

So you are having only one piece of cheesecake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maser said:

Only thing that comes to mind now is I wanna try grilling pineapple slices.  I love raw pineapple, but have never had it grilled nor have I ever tried doing it.  So yeah, I'll be doing that this week. 

Pineapple on pizza! Some say this is sacrilege. I say it is excellent. 

• Confused 1

Went to publix today...Picked up some dogfood, and some Radishes, and diet Decaf Green Ginseng tea for my lady. Bought some "Whiskey" cheese, and a "Picasso" mellon.  Grown in the USA!!! Imagine THAT!!!   First time for one of those.  MOST Excellent!!!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Steinbrenner said:

Try sprinkling cinnamon over it before you grill it, delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE Cinnamon. Delicious is one thing...Health is another.   Put on all my buttered toast, and take 4 Pills a day of it for my diabetes  Been doin it for Years.

• Like 2

Meh, lunch with a friend, shopping for garden supplies, arguing with HP to get a computer corrected under warranty, mowing the yard, tagging along with LostWife to work to hang some pictures and odd stuff for her.

Next week should ne more of the same. No sandy beaches and that suits me just fine. Oceans don't interest me that much. Spent a lot of time on them during early life, the thrill is gone. Fishing would be nice, but I don't have access to the water depth that the fish occupy this time of year in fresh water.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Maser said:

Grilled pineapple slices over vanilla ice cream!  It doesn't get a lot better than that!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

So you are having only one piece of cheesecake. 

I tell my wife that I wish Ice Cream came in containers larger than 4 quarts.  That makes only abut 5 servings.  I jest...  maybe...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have some Doctors appointments and thinking of cutting my lawn weeds to a more sightly length.  Damn heat killed grass and encouraged weeds.

Changing blades on the riding mower and grease it.  I like mechanical things and over do most of them.

See about when my Pacemaker is scheduled for.  Eyes have now setteled down and this visit I get to stop all the Glaucoma treatment

Mostly I enjoy taking my wife to lunch or dinner while we "joust" with the wait staff.  It's fun when they quip back at us.  They like my tipping, I guess.

Some visiting with you people.  You're the best!

• Like 5