Real life

crockett

I hope yall get my drift when I post threads and photos like these. This is not about showing off or anything, its about making use of our time with things that are healthier and happier, because many topics around here are pretty dim.

And don't make the mistake and think that I don't have any worries in the world. If I'd tell ya about my symptoms, and I don't go to the doctors because I'm done with bad news, you'd be scratching your heads big time.

Make a plan for something great today, outside, outside your comfort zone, and don't just sit at home and mow the ******* grass. That **** can wait!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This week I'm fixing fencingmoving manure, and packing for my trip to Wyoming.  Also, trying to keep from being carried off by the skeeters from hell.  The actual fun will start Sunday, when I get to visit some folks I haven't seen in 5 years up in MN. Then I'm either going fly-fishing or hiking into the Bighorn Mtns, or both.  If ya'll don't hear from me next week... that's why.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I can't decide if that's an offense against dill pickle chips or not.  I love dill pickle chips...

I will not eat a hamburger or slider unless it has dill pickle chips.  Wife laughs at me during the night when I microwave some frozen White Castle sliders and I put pickle chips on them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LostinTexas said:

That looks good. Hope all goes well with the blood work.

Thank you, Sir. Just a checkup, nothing weird expected.

It's sinful. And if I eat it at 9:00 PM the night before the next morning's blood test (BTDT), my A1c result comes pre-packaged with a recording of "Taps", like the Hallmark musical cards.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tous said:

Have a wonderful time, ma'am.

Based on your political views, are you sure that Premier Whitmer will let you back into Michigan?

If you need to sneak back in, I know a lot of people in Da UP.

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

I was hoping to go out that way and stay in St Ignace, but I can't justify the extra time/miles/hotel.    Might have to do it on the way back...  I love the drive thru the UP...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I was hoping to go out that way and stay in St Ignace, but I can't justify the extra time/miles/hotel.    Might have to do it on the way back...  I love the drive thru the UP...

My people are from the Superior side up near Marquette.

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

This week I'm fixing fencingmoving manure, and packing for my trip to Wyoming.  Also, trying to keep from being carried off by the skeeters from hell.  The actual fun will start Sunday, when I get to visit some folks I haven't seen in 5 years up in MN. Then I'm either going fly-fishing or hiking into the Bighorn Mtns, or both.  If ya'll don't hear from me next week... that's why.

I hope you have a good time in our state (MN).  Just don't judge us by the useless crapload of Democrat politics here.  The rest of us have guns.......

13 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

That's pretty cool Mrs. C.  Have a Wonderful "Time out" my Lady.  I'm sure you're gonna be packin...

Auto or Revolver?

• Like 2