How OCD are you?

crockett

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, crockett said:

And that's just my fridge!

20210618_181645.jpg?width=2881&height=12

That is complete anarchy! If you aren’t going to arrange them by order of ascending height, at least alphabetize them, for God’s sake!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Sparks said:

It's CDO

have-cdo-its-like-ocd-but-the-letters-are-in-20502649.png

I have DCO. That's the opposite of OCD. There are other words for it, too.  Anal expulsive is the opposite of Anal retentive, and is characterized by carelessness and disorganization.

I also have moments of Vuja day which is the strange feeling that what ever is happening has not only never happened before, but is not even happening now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Borg warner said:

I have DCO. That's the opposite of OCD. There are other words for it, too.  Anal expulsive is the opposite of Anal retentive, and is characterized by carelessness and disorganization.

I also have moments of Vuja day which is the strange feeling that what ever is happening has not only never happened before, but is not even happening now.

Most excellent Mr. Borg...most excellent. :goodpost:

• Like 1

Depends.

Right now I’m reassembling a camera lens that had a tiny black speck inside. I could see it but it in no way affected the image. The film just couldn’t “see” the speck but just knowing it was there bugged me. That’s sort of OCD I guess. 

Other things, not so much. 

• Like 1

My parts of the house are kind of like....   Olde Alaska.  Olde England.  Indian territory.  You don't want to be there.

My work tools and equipment are anally perfect.  And packed.  And ready.   As only I can do.

My organizational skills are the biggest reason I'm employable.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

When I pack a suitcase (two, or four, times per week),  there's not even any room for air left in them.

I used to pack a rucksack like that, in the Army. Everything was compartmented in separate zip-lock bags and there wouldn’t be enough room left in there for an extra stick of gum. If you learn nothing else in the Infantry, you learn how to pack efficiently. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eric said:

That is complete anarchy! If you aren’t going to arrange them by order of ascending height, at least alphabetize them, for God’s sake!

That was my first thought when I saw the photo.  WHY aren't they alphabetical?  Or in order by height?  I can't stand the chaos!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The thing that kills me is the two rows of coke.  If you must have two rows (and two rows is no bueno) they need to bookend the rest of the bottles or be in the center.  

Edited by Sparks
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Sparks said:

The thing that kills me is the two rows of coke.  If you must have two rows (and two rows is no bueno) they need to bookend the rest of the bottles or be in the center.  

Actually, that kinda works:

One row

Two rows

Brown rows

Blue row. 

• Haha 4

Come on man...get rid of that liberal coke siht.  You can't support those bastards...
Everything but the beer is a Coke product I believe. Funny how they backed down. I guess white people's money matters more than being woke. I still don't buy their products.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Like 2