February 26, 1993, WTC bombings

Sparks

On this day in 1993, the bombing of the World Trade Center happened.  The towers were only twenty years old at that point, and only survived another 8 years before they were destroyed in the Sept 11th attacks.

Edited by Sparks
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I was questioned by the FBI about it.

they went back to the recent voluntary and involuntary separated SOCOM/related people to get our locations at the time. I had been out five months.

a couple years later Oklahoma City bombing happened by a separated veteran (scumbag)

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I was questioned by the FBI about it.

they went back to the recent voluntary and involuntary separated SOCOM/related people to get our locations at the time. I had been out five months.

a couple years later Oklahoma City bombing happened by a separated veteran (scumbag)

Admit it, it was you, on the grassy knoll, wasn't it!  ;)

Edited by Sparks
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

I remember thinking at the time that the World Trade Center must be extremely well designed to withstand such a blast. Then 9/11 happened

It was well designed. That it stood up to essentially having its basement undermined is a tribute to its design. But no one could have predicted the effects of having airliners full of jet fuel burning in the upper floors. (Not to mention all the hidden explosives the CIA and Mossad had installed during initial construction... )

• Like 3

The twin towers stood far longer than they should have for the damage they sustained. This saved thousands of lives.

There are other designs out there that would not have stood five minutes after the impact. The best way to protect those structures is to kill anyone that even thinks of attacking them, kill their families, lay waste to their country, and make sure even Soros is afraid to give them any money to attack us with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Fog said:

The twin towers stood far longer than they should have for the damage they sustained. This saved thousands of lives.

There are other designs out there that would not have stood five minutes after the impact. The best way to protect those structures is to kill anyone that even thinks of attacking them, kill their families, lay waste to their country, and make sure even Soros is afraid to give them any money to attack us with.

Rots-o-Ruck with that now. :(

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Fog said:

Making retaliation for a crime against America so horrific that even the most insane would have nightmares for the fleeting thought isn't something that the US will or can stomach. We can't even fathom the evil out there, or in DC.

6 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

Keep in mind the douche that writes your obituary has the final say. For some folks.

I wrote mine.  There for...i am the douche.

However, that is only in the event that it is required.   

Those who know me know i wish no formal memorial.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2

Hollywood will do it to conservatives, so America isn't that far off from accepting it as normal.

I know, maybe only 10% of Hollywood, but they sure do get a lot of press coverage. Don't think for a second AOlosi wouldn't do it to Christians and Jews if she had the power.