Better off dead... to me

TBO

Rose McGowan, John Cusack bash killing of Iran's Soleimani, slam Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-twitter-apology-iran-killing-suleimani-usa-held-hostage-terrorist-regime

I've enjoyed Cusack if film over the years. He, like other Hollywood actors, needs to stick to entertaining. He may have an opinion and desire to share... but as far as I'm concerned can suck it.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, I don't get down with the whole boycotting of movies just because actors/actresses have political views I don't agree with.  Scarface is my favorite movie of all time and I know Al Pacino was an Obama loving Democrat, but I sure as hell aint gonna ditch watching great movies because of political differences.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TBO said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rose-mcgowan-twitter-apology-iran-killing-suleimani-usa-held-hostage-terrorist-regime

I've enjoyed Cusack if film over the years. He, like other Hollywood actors, needs to stick to entertaining. He may have an opinion and desire to share... but as far as I'm concerned can suck it.

They both can go get stuffed. tom. :shakehead:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TBO said:

He's one of those people that praised Obama for doing nothing, but vilified Trump for doing something. 

Pure passion without reason. 

I bet he would claim he would die rather than harm an international criminal bent on his destruction.  I say, go for it!

• Like 2

He's one of those people that praised Obama for doing nothing, but vilified Trump for doing something. 
Pure passion without reason. 
I bet he would claim he would die rather than harm an international criminal bent on his destruction.  I say, go for it!
aec5bfb640832e9f6eb59f0a5d843c7b.jpg

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tadbart said:

Wonder how long ol Rosie would last on the streets of Iran. She's not exactly a model female to them. Hell, she's a dirty whore by American standards!

They seem to have different standards for girls that like girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maser said:

Yeah, I don't get down with the whole boycotting of movies just because actors/actresses have political views I don't agree with.  Scarface is my favorite movie of all time and I know Al Pacino was an Obama loving Democrat, but I sure as hell aint gonna ditch watching great movies because of political differences.  

I sure as hell WON'T give any of my money to idiots in Hollywood.

But you can rationalize any way you want.

Edited by BamaBud
  • Like 3

i think the bigger issue in this Article is calling either of those washed up publicity hounds Celebrities...

last thing i saw him in was a Poe Movie like a Decade ago, and how anyone can ruin Poe is beyond me.

and she had to be turned into a cartoon to be marketable.

Edited by holyjohnson
thinG has a G in it.
  • Thanks 1

I happily boycott every American celebrity stupid enough to publicly campaign against anything I hold dear... it means I watch a lot of foreign films and British comedies nowadays, and I read more books (Larry Correia, Michael Z Williamson, and John Ringo all need to write faster!)  I resent the idea that any money some traitorous twatwaffle would earn from my viewing her (or his) work would enable her (or him) to donate more $$ to causes I despise.  At least if I buy the books from the above mentioned authors, I know my money will go to buy them more ammo.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I read more books (Larry Correia, Michael Z Williamson, and John Ringo all need to write faster!)

Now you got me interested here. Title suggestions, any you may have? Thanks...

Dave.

• Like 2

well i grew up as a teen with  better off dead  , one crazy summer ,  gross point blank  ,  he did alot of good movies   but i dont support him  in any way ,  i will watch some of the good movies   that hold dear   but he is not making dime off me either.   the other bitch   i didnt even know who it was .  

• Like 1

I happily boycott every American celebrity stupid enough to publicly campaign against anything I hold dear... it means I watch a lot of foreign films and British comedies nowadays, and I read more books (Larry Correia, Michael Z Williamson, and John Ringo all need to write faster!)  I resent the idea that any money some traitorous twatwaffle would earn from my viewing her (or his) work would enable her (or him) to donate more $$ to causes I despise.  At least if I buy the books from the above mentioned authors, I know my money will go to buy them more ammo.

Michael Z Williamson...

http://www.michaelzwilliamson.com/index.php

http://www.michaelzwilliamson.com/blog/index.php?itemid=234

The second link is to one of my favorite columns...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:27 PM, DrB said:

Now you got me interested here. Title suggestions, any you may have? Thanks...

Dave.

I've enjoyed everything Larry Correia has ever written  (the Grimnoir Chronicles series and the Monster Hunter International series and Dead Six books, and, and, and...), I'm eagerly awaiting Michael Z Williamson's next Freehold book (there are 9? I think, so far), and John Ringo's Black Tide Rising series is my fave of his  - my entire family loves those. (Caveat on some of Ringo's other series, I am definitely not the target audience for those, and I won't buy them for my kids, either).  

Correia and Williamson also have blogs worth reading.  Railfancwb posted links to Williamson's above.  Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Re. To me, interesting stuff of Cruise Missiles

Before I retired, the Military used Satellite photographic data from a few (at least) satellites at different angles to the Earth, to generate 3 dimensional video/photos of almost everywhere on Earth, to use for Cruise missile and aircraft guidance.

The 3 dimensional video data enabled flying "nap of the Earth", or under the radar, to escape detection to the target.  

The guidance was reported to  be on Disk like DVD or CD's.  Cruise Missiles are very good at evading detection on the way to the target as we have seen in the past.

In visits to a premier satellite video and photo analytical site, it was amazing to see what great detail is available from photographic satellites.

They even used this satellite data to confirm that farmers were or were not, growing crops in fields that the government was paying them not to grow in.  Compliance was far easier to determine than visiting every farm involved in the program.

• Thanks 1